Premier League 2022/23 (Part 1)

2 Likes

Fixed for accuracy

Donā€™t know about you guys but from that clip, I get the feeling TT donā€™t like Conte so much.

2 Likes

Souness - ā€œKuluchevskiā€

ā€œLook at me in the eyes when weā€™re shaking hands.ā€

Hahhaha

Tuchel squaring up to Conte when Spurs equalised was sooooo sooooo so funny.

Just saw itā€¦

HAHAHAHAā€¦WTAF was that shite??

1 Like

Conte would twat him. That cunt is tapped.

1 Like

Banished to the stands I think.

Actually agree with most things Tuchel is saying here.

Iā€™m also on team ā€˜thereā€™s a bias against Liverpool by the refsā€˜ but even more than that I am on team ā€šReferees in England are a jokeā€™

2 Likes

Iā€™ve always erred on the side of useless rather than bent.

A would say one or two look corrupt, but yeah mostly useless.
You might improve it by going down to the grassroots, you wonā€™t get good refs sticking it around.

4 Likes

Good manager - but hasnā€™t TT really made being unlikeable and wearing out his welcome the hallmark of his career?

1 Like

TT is a JK wannabe

2 Likes

Donā€™t think Comte did anything wrong.harsh to be red carded.

5 Likes

This is what I feel, TT ran 392932 yards down the touchline and Conte didnā€™t reactā€¦but when Conte celebrates with his staff after 1-1 TT gets in his face.

6 Likes
5 Likes

Like the referees this seasons. Let a good bit go, thought that was a brilliant match same with Forest earlier. Both free flowing. The bickering between the two managers was great to watch, fuck the professionalism that was the passion and drama we love to see. Expect it now from JĆ¼rgen and Pep soon hopefully

1 Like

This is how the top managers behave.

5 Likes

Watched the Chelsea-Spurs highlights. Officiating was atrocious. Three clear fouls led to three goals.

1 Like

Chelsea looked very good indeed and bossed it. Spurs hung in there and nabbed a second equalizer at the end. It will feel like a loss for one and a win for the other.

Tuchel could start a fight in a phone box. Excellent footballing brain, but the character is just lacking in relation to the very best. His boss at Chelsea will put up with it though. I would be very surprised if he tried that stuff with Klopp.

Conte is cut from a similar cloth, but the antics are reduced in comparison to Tuchel.

Preferably they would have lamped each other good style, but it was just a bit of handbags. I donā€™t like either man and I canā€™t stand either club, but todays spectacle was compelling. The game was played at a fast pace and nobody had any time on the ball.

Arsenal have had a nice start to the season so far, but I wouldnā€™t like to say what team they are finishing ahead of if they want top four.

2 Likes

Boring imo