Premier League 2022/23 (Part 1)

I’m sure this was during the pandemic.

1 Like

Strange that the usual suspects that bang on about corrupt refs, and particularly Anthony Taylor, haven’t shown up. I wonder why?

If those two Spurs goals had been allowed against us there would have been bedlam on here and the circumstances would have been regurgitated for many years to come.

4 Likes

Think that’s always the way. Like Virgil on Mitrovic the other week, foul if it’s us and dive if it’s against us. It’s what football fans are at the end of the day. Don’t care unless it’s our team

3 Likes

Baiting? Are you actually serious?

Is this a Chelsea forum? Should we all be distressed about what happens to them? Or are we allowed to be concerned about our club?

The decisions were absolutely dreadful, and Taylor is beyond a fucking joke.

You really are scraping the barrel here, on a Liverpool supporters forum, deriding Liverpool supporters for giving a fuck about decisions that have cost us.

All to make yourself happy, because in your mind this proves that everything is equal and football is fair and equitable.

5 Likes

I’m not sure if I have mentioned this, but Tuchel is a twat.

6 Likes

How did we fail to get a work permit for Awonyi and Nottingham had no issue with that is that because he has played for Nigeria since then?

2 Likes

I thought the first Spurs equaliser should’ve been disallowed for offside. Second goal was fine in my opinion, I don’t know what the fuss is about.

He played a fair few games in German, maybe it required another year.

3 Likes

Don’t worry, he’s a Forest level player, playing for a Forest level team.

1 Like

The reason I asked is that if we had and he played a few games for us we might have sold him for more than we sold him to a German club and negotiated a bigger sell-on fee

2 Likes

The thing is they would have been allowed against us and there would rightly have been bedlam on this forum especially if the ref is Taylor the Manchester born ref who we keep getting even when we play one of the two Manchester clubs

5 Likes

Goes with the territory of delivering the biggest television audience. That Monday night slot gets massive numbers, it is absolute gold for the broadcasters and therefore come contract time the PL, but once European play starts the big teams are off the eligible list. So until then, they try to fit LFC as many times as possible.

5 Likes
2 Likes

Fun, fun. I like outbursts and emotions as long as those involved are not bitter and hold grudges like dwarves. Tuchel needs to cool it though, not good sportsmanship.

2 Likes

2 Likes

If you shake that hand the drug dogs at the airport hump your leg.

3 Likes

2 teams who invested heavily, love seeing people fight on the field… :rofl:

Can’t wait when we visit Stamford Bridge next month and we beat them and the fans start putting pressure on the owner to sack Tuchel because these people always expect instant success after spending 200mil

When we sold him last year, we had Takumi and Origi.

1 Like

not sure if im even allowed to suggest this online, but anyone else reckon Kanes header might’ve been going wide? if so, its an own goal…not even worth looking at?

3 Likes

That’s what I thought.

1 Like