Premier League 2022/23 (Part 1)

Wolves playing pretty well

A quite different wolves. So comfortable on the ball. And patience. And on paper so many talented players on their team sheet. If they can gel and get goals which are their main issue, they can be a team to watch for top 6.

Good refereeing there.

Nunes so close

This is one of those games where Wolves really show theyā€™re up for it against a top six side, playing tactically well, only to be undone by a set-piece or refereeā€™s dodgy decision.

Are there any working streams out there? The usual Reddit / Footybite streams arenā€™t functioning at the moment.

Edit: Itā€™s OK. Total Sportek to the rescue.

Kane off the bar.

1 Like

Fuck sakes

Here comes plan B for Wolves.

Perisic very impressive.

Always been a good player, remember him being a problem for Trent few years back.

1 Like

Was it you that started it originally?

No, but I did run it most recently.

Iā€™ll start posting it again after this round of fixtures. :+1:

1 Like

I think this is the reason why Wolves has not won a league game since April. They just seem to be able to find a consistent transition from the rest of the play into attack and goals. And despite having a good squad of talented players, having so few shots on goal in the first 3 games of the season would be a concern.

I havent been watching. I assume he was playing wing back?

Itā€™s quite an odd feeling to wake up and for once have no adult responsibilities to take care of on a saturday morning and then see a Prem fixture list with not a single game that seems worth my time.

Lol, Zaha with identical goal as against Lā€™poolā€¦

When I look at the Everton line up today itā€™s really difficult to see how it avoids relegation. Man for man, itā€™s shit.

But butā€¦ butā€¦ they have Fwank Faticsā€¦ ermā€¦ Tactics.

How the hell did Gordon avoid a card there given that Worral had justifiably been given one for much less? Usual inconsistent reffing.

He got a yellow