Premier League 2022/23 (Part 1)

Except it has already been confirmed that a lot of our players not playing in WC will travel to Dubai during the break.

And also, we have notoriously struggled to find form and fluidity after the mid season breaks. So I’m slightly concerned

1 Like

for a club competing with the influx of UAE money, they spend a lot of free time in Dubai. that bothers me more than anything else about it.

3 Likes

the point is not about them having a physical break. It’s about the manager being able to plan for how to go about that first game back. We will have a mini break in a warm weather climate with over half our squad including a viable starting XI. Pep will have 2 players and will have to integrate the rest of his group back into the City set up as and when they become available.

Okay, wtf…

Banking on staying up.

Though the payments on going down will help, it’s when they stop that the issue starts.

I think Bournemouth may have had issues if they hadn’t this season.

1 Like

From the books I have been reading, in the past the team used the warmer weather to train (other than the holiday break), especially with set pieces (lots of standing around that in the cold weather, rather than movements to keep the body warm, it was not too feasible.) According to the stats, our boys got a lot more set piece goals at the beginning of the season, as well as after a warm weather break. The goals from set piece dropped significantly later (due to lack of practices in a congested season or cold weather).

2 Likes
1 Like

One match?

Weak, I think it should have been three.

3 Likes

Just found this

Maybe someone can explain what that means, cause i think it’s ridiculous ? Thx

Hate the way the confrontation between Conte and Tuchel has been lauded over by pundits, it’s not ‘exciting’ it doesn’t show ‘passion’, it’s pathetic and shows lack of self control.

There.

I said it.

5 Likes

:thinking:

Pay Me Kim Kardashian GIF by GQ

2 Likes

I wonder if they’ve appealed him being a knob.

Some sort of appeal process, or perhaps not even that - just awaiting a written judgement before it takes effect.

1 Like

I think Nosferatu was being an absolute twat. “Look me in the eye when you shake my hand”, probably so he can use his hypnotic ability. The next thing he’s going to want is a kiss on the cheeks, then on the lips and then on the neck so that he can sink his fangs into you. He’s Italian you idiot, full of garlic! Do some research before you sink you fangs into an apposing manager. Tuchel is lucky that fat Sam isn’t managing anymore or else he would get a mouthful of pie gravy.

This is how it starts people, mark my words. Glad the FA agree, hence the bigger fine.

vampire turning GIF

1 Like

Is @FowlersLeftPeg around? We need the season comparison again.

After 2 draws? Nah the league is already over, may as well pack up and play tiddlywinks. Expect Oxlade may actually stay match fit for that.

1 Like

Any chance Nunez gets away with the ban also.:neutral_face::neutral_face:

Time to watch Spurs spursy up

Nunez straight into the starting line up with wolves.

:neutral_face: