Premier League 2022/23 (Part 1)

On a Sunday

Saint Maximin

Callum ( is a Scottish Gaelic name that commemorates the Latin name Columba, meaning ‘Dove’. Callum was popular among early Christians because the dove was a symbol of purity, peace and the Holy Spirit .)

Pope

Manuel Angel Almiron

More Phil Brown.

Nice!

Thanks Ok GIF by Originals

2 Likes

Fuck that. Threw away a two-goal lead.

And they’re just more sportswashing cheats, anyway.

7 Likes

Didn’t watch any of the match other than highlights of the 3 barcode’s goals. I just saw the stoppage time…it kept going past 5 minutes and there was no indication of the ref blowing the whistle. Was there a reason for the add-on time to the stoppage time?

One of the highest rated in the world. Despite that after he moved to the UK he wasnt considered qualified to join the Prem list because the qualification system is so parochial it ignored his international experience and made him do a season in the championship before promoting him this year.

2 Likes

Told you so.

Dan brown ball in face …by his own man…
And subs…

I know but how many teams will take points off shitty, we win tomorrow night and we only 2 points behind them.

He obviously thought Aussie Rules applied to Man City’s tackling.

1 Like

Obviously pro Utd, anti pool

Yes. Form is temporary, February is permanent.

5 Likes

Actually it’s €168m. Still, it’s not a ridiculous amount.

1 Like

Broadcasters have to be delighted to see City not walking away, to leave them counting on Arsenal to keep the race interesting.

2 Likes

Pocket change for Bin Salmon.

Absolutely. I think they will spend mad in the next summer.

1 Like

So only 1 club (Arsenal) hold a 100% record after 3 games.

We may have had a poor start, but a win tomorrow lifts us to at least 7th, 2 points behind City. Bjg day tomorrow.

1 Like

Paddy Power
@paddypower

Grealish’s biggest contribution to Man City has been to motivate Almiron to score against them.

2 Likes

I think they will spend sensibly upgrade after upgrade the key being that it will be an upgrade and not replacements or downward.

Two points.

6 Likes