Premier League 2022/23 (Part 1)

Imagine being so fucked as having to start your season with your third choice goalie

Surprised Pink GIF

1 Like

Now I want to watch The Pink Panther. Genius.

Every time someone mentions Brentford I think of Kurupt FM.

1 Like

Posting it here too so more will see it:

The TAN PL Prediction League starts tomorrow, all are welcome - come join us!

1 Like

Looking at who could go down based on what we know before the first ball is kicked, there is a fairly healthy range - but it isnā€™t hard to see Leicester falling into that mix. No new players, some outgoing, the wrong injury could really set off a cascading effect. I have not had the impression that Rodgers has learned much about turning that around.

Only 1 delusional pundit on the BBC season predictions. Rob Green, no idea who he is, and itā€™s probably because he thinks Man U will beat us to 2nd. He has us at third, our lowest. Everyone else thinks we will be 1 or 2. Quit a few put us at 1, much more than I expected.

I assume it is this guy Robert Green - Wikipedia

I love the way if I type Rob Green into Google, as soon as I hit the space bar after the ā€˜nā€™, it prompts for ā€˜howlerā€™

1 Like

Stop it. Heā€™s born on the same day as me and Pep. Weā€™re all brilliantā€¦

ā€¦cunts.

Itā€™s worrying to see Jenas and Beckford tip us mind. Wasnā€™t Lawrenson the best last seasonā€¦ he hasnā€™t been asked it seems.

Have to say Iā€™m surprised with the Arsenal tips a bit.

He retired at the end of the season. No joy left to give, I guess.

4 Likes

Has to be a troll. Nobody in their right mind sees manure in the top 4, never mind finishing above us!

Sorry but when did Rob Green become a pundit for the bbc?

Maybe in the adult industry yeah.

Robā€™s been smoking the green by the looks of it.

He had an article for himself, he predicted us for 2nd. I think a lot of people are overestimating the effect that Haarland will have, and underestimating the loss of Sterling and Jesus.

Equally, all the female pundits are backing Cityā€¦

:wink:

4 Likes

Chris Sutton has picked up the baton

1 Like