Arteta is a budget Pep.

1 Like

Tom Hardy Bait GIF

2 Likes

No more routine taking of the knee;

1 Like

Probably the right call.

:joy:

To be fair with him, he got the top three right last season. He correctly tipped us for second at a time when a lot of idiots calling themselves pundits were expecting us to continue to struggle like during the previous injury-riddled season.

He got it wildly wrong with tipping the mancs for fourth though… :joy:

1 Like

Remarkable story from Mikel Arteta

1 Like

During the open heart surgery the surgeon had the crazy idea to play Celine Dion’s timeless hit “My heart will go on”, and here he is today.

4 Likes

Hearing Celine Dion has often robbed me of the will to live, and that was without the surgery.

1 Like

The friction is reaaal guys.

Only been in the job less than a month.

2 Likes

I dunno, McNulty, half those City players look awfully young…

1 Like

Which one of Rice or Bowen is leaving? And, where?

WH seem of have quite a few incomings and I’m guessing there’s going to be an out-going…

Did you read the comments Rice made the other day? He seemed quite tired with the insistence that he was on the verge of moving in a way that seemed pretty authentic and committed to West Ham.

3 Likes

No I did not. However, a footballers word regarding their fealty to anything is about as binding as a politician’s word on anything… sooo, who knows?

Yeah, I compeltely agree, but that was why the seeming authenticity of it was so notable. I have no idea if he’s thinking of this as a temporary commitment, but it definitely felt like he had taken on the responsibility of leading his club in the absence of Noble, at least for this coming season.

1 Like

It’s just that they’ve now spent 100 M - something has to shift to balance the books, right?

Rice to Newcastle?

Didn’t they have that injection of cash? Plus Europe last year will have helped

2 Likes

Could be but realistically their end game isn’t the title or winning the CL. Unless their strategy is to ensure CL next year - which seems risky - they must shed something…

wow

3 Likes

Ward is also injured so they are on their third choice.

1 Like