Premier League 2022/23 (Part 1)

Palace won 2-0 at the Etihad last season and held them to a goalless draw at home.

Now they are 2-0 up again and I hope they can bring this over the line but it’s City unfortunately.

Our service has added a key plays feature so just ran through them for the city game. City just refuse to defend balls into their box and the things they identified as key chances for city were trivial. It’s 75% possession, but based on what I saw Palace weren’t remotely stretched by it, and could potentially score anytime they get the ball into City’s box.

2 Likes

Just saw Gallagher’s yellows. Lol idiot.

Anyone know what happened with the Chelsea penalty? The key plays feature showed one being called on Tielemans for a foul on RLC, but then just moved on. Was it missed? Was it overruled by VAR?

Yeah, same feeling. Though I’m just gonna enjoy pur game, and check this score later hoping the inevitable three goals in 5 mins for them doesn’t come.

1 Like

Silva scored 1-2

Fuck, not turning over now.

you just know they will win.

please let me be wrong though.

Save you the time: Haaland with 2 goals, and they are up 3-2.

Edit: Haaland with a hat trick, now 4-2.

Goodnight Palace.

Brighton second and combined with last season are 9 games unbeaten

4 Likes

They are still going to get whacked by Man City both times.

Let’s put this to Barca eh, We get FDJ on the cheap around 40 million GBP but we will pay for FDJ’s deferred wages for Barca using the signing bonus. Win-Win for us and Barca.

They go on to buy Bernardo Silva and man city’s midfield looks weaker this season.

Just saw the Brighton goal and it was another really smart one - they use the ball really intelligently around the box. Before the goal, there was one obvious pass to Gross, but they made one extra pass to a trailing midfield runner, and that then allowed Gross to get the ball later on in a goal scoring position and put it away

2 Likes

Come on Fulham, send these Assnals back down a peck or 2.

Just seen the $hitty highlights. Ederson is a lucky boy.

Rolled out the ball, Edouard not even attempting to stop it, but Ederson actually rolls the ball into him, and Ayew slots it into the net… but the useless ref Graham Scott blows before it rolls in, so VAR can’t even look at it.

Should have been 3-0 to Palace.

4 Likes

I don’t watch/follow football much beyond Liverpool. Can someone explain what’s going on with this lot?

They have sold half a dozen players and yet they don’t look even a bit off pace. There must be a lot (management/owner, manager) of good things going behind the scene.

1 Like

They’re just a really good footballing side. They move well off the ball, use it intelligently, work hard and all seem to have a really good understanding of what their job is. Think Pochetinho’s Southampton side.

3 Likes

Ive just watched the “foul” on Ederson which ruled out the 3rd Palace goal watching it you can’t not think fix.

2 Likes

Arsenal struggling against Fulham.

There are plenty of current and former premier league managers that would have got that squad relegated by now. Potter gives his players clarity and organisation.

They keep losing their best players and he maintains their level. Really impressive stuff.

2 Likes