Premier League 2022/23 (Part 1)

United has started brightly. Two good chances in first few mins.

1 Like

That was some tackle by Bella-Kotchap.

Fuck sakes,

Decent goal tbf from the rat.

Guess he’s back then.

Southampton is shit. They have been shit for a few seasons now. It’s a wonder that Ralph Hasenhüttl still has the job.

1 Like

How is that not a pen?

1 Like

we have kickstarted Manchester United’s season, as they are playing a great game :confused:

They’ve really been nothing special at all.

United are back. How the fuck was that not a pen, hands dangling everywhere. Fuck me.

Southampton more in the game now at least, creating. Maybe they can get a draw.

A good save and a lousy miss

Southampton playing really well now

Lolz at Ronaldo in full sprint. Faster than me, mind.

Fuckkkkkkk.

Come on Saintsssssssssssss

1 Like

Southampton has played a truly massive and impressive second half !

1 Like

Played shit and got 3 points, let’s see if we can at least do that today.

1 Like

United fairly lucky to hold out in the end. Well done to Southampton though. A very entertaining second half from them.

FIFY

Offside goal last week; non-penalty this week. If it weren’t for the refs, they’d be relegated.

1 Like

To be honest with you all, if we’d played like that and won away from home, we’d say ‘three points, job done, move on’. They weren’t impressive but the got the result.

I think you are exaggerating when it comes to this topic of ref favoritism, but I think you know that :slight_smile:
Never change though :heart:

2 Likes

The non handball this week is even more baffling than the offside against us. It will be interesting to see what magical mystery interpretation they come up with to justify the fact it touched his hand 3 time’s in once passage of play.

1 Like