Premier League 2022/23 (Part 1)

I know. I’m a hopeless idealist :wink:

3 Likes

I have to say it’s suprising that it’s not been discussed in the leagues below. Especially as some of these clubs are going really struggle due to this.

Wouldn’t be surprised to see 2pm kick offs for the league programme when it starts to bite.

The PL is in its own bubble… so don’t expect any change.

2 Likes

Also small businesses don’t have a cap so football clubs are in the same boat as many of these small businesses that are having to close.

Me too. I think they should play game at 8am in the morning (to save on floodlights, honest) and nothing to do with timezones for Adelaide and the maybe 5,000 fans here…

Yes, please! Then no more 04:00 kick offs for me.

That’s being a bit selfish of me, isn’t it? Anyway, looking forward to 23:00 tonight.

Being serious for a minute you have to expect they will shift them especially conference and lower.

3 Likes

Watch Utd look to Soton now.

I think there should be an eligibility clause for the clubs to cover the stadium roofs with solar panels and connect them with the grid.

2 Likes

What the fuck is this Southampton kit??

THat’s unbelievable defending/goalkeeping from Soton.

If any of you want to see the craziest bit of play then watch minute 18-19 of this Southampton game. How United didn’t score will baffle me for life.

Looks like an old, old Ajax kit…if I remember rightly…

Soton doing well, new cb for them looks promising.

Ten Haag probably very confused right now. "If we’re in white and red, then who’s that in green? AZ Alkmaar?

It seems that Soton’s defence and midfield are way better than our defence and midfield against Manure!

You could say that about every teams defence and midfield were way better than ours against Manure…

Has anyone got a stream that’s actually working? All the usual Reddit / Footybite streams seem to be fucked.

Try Releasesky

Thanks mate. My Saturday night is now complete.

1 Like

Where did Soton get this kid from?