Premier League 2022/23 (Part 1)

Might not be able to afford Rodgers pay off.

The way Rodgers has set them up is horrific to watch. Jamie Vardy toiling away on his own up front at the ripe old age of 57.

One glance at Leicester’s bench tells you he has plenty of options to have made them more progressive and inventive.

3 Likes

I feel like Leicester have lost every game since about 2017.

Can’t believe we lost to this lot away last season

2 Likes

Apart from that one last season :neutral_face:

I was in basic training and didn’t see it, so I’m pretending it didn’t happen.

4 Likes

We even had a penalty :see_no_evil:

Leicester aren’t even pretending to try.

A few passes cut though the Man U midfield but nothing on goal except that tame shot off the freekick. And after conceding Evans was almost like “oh well”

Their cunning plan of trying to play right through Maguire has failed completely.

1 Like

Thaicester losing?
As the owner’s former PM Chatchai Choonhavan would say: ไม่มีปัญหา. :slightly_smiling_face:

Unlucky with the free kick there, great effort.

Vardy is still isolated and no real penetration except then they can get it to Barnes (who I rate).

Maguire warming up, hope yet for Leicester

Vardy has been useless today

Tielemans is having a great game for somebody who’s downed tools.

1 Like

Is he? Knitted a few moves together but nothing to push his team on. Stationary passing when he’s not under pressure. And passing aware and safe.

Dewsbury-Hall, Barnes, Justin look like they’re trying

Surely if he’d “downed tools” he’d be where Fofana was in the reserves?

I don’t get this thing where people think to know everything that goes on at other clubs.

I am watching it with no sound while working. At times, the Leicester defence is so passive I think the whistle must have gone for offside or the like, but it is just the ManU player looking around trying to decide what to do.

1 Like

Nice by Madisson.

Free kick in the perfect spot.