Premier League 2022/23 (Part 1)

wow

3 Likes

Ward is also injured so they are on their third choice.

1 Like

Imagine being so fucked as having to start your season with your third choice goalie

Surprised Pink GIF

1 Like

Now I want to watch The Pink Panther. Genius.

Every time someone mentions Brentford I think of Kurupt FM.

1 Like

Posting it here too so more will see it:

The TAN PL Prediction League starts tomorrow, all are welcome - come join us!

1 Like

Looking at who could go down based on what we know before the first ball is kicked, there is a fairly healthy range - but it isn’t hard to see Leicester falling into that mix. No new players, some outgoing, the wrong injury could really set off a cascading effect. I have not had the impression that Rodgers has learned much about turning that around.

Only 1 delusional pundit on the BBC season predictions. Rob Green, no idea who he is, and it’s probably because he thinks Man U will beat us to 2nd. He has us at third, our lowest. Everyone else thinks we will be 1 or 2. Quit a few put us at 1, much more than I expected.

I assume it is this guy Robert Green - Wikipedia

I love the way if I type Rob Green into Google, as soon as I hit the space bar after the ‘n’, it prompts for ‘howler’

1 Like

Stop it. He’s born on the same day as me and Pep. We’re all brilliant…

…cunts.

It’s worrying to see Jenas and Beckford tip us mind. Wasn’t Lawrenson the best last season… he hasn’t been asked it seems.

Have to say I’m surprised with the Arsenal tips a bit.

He retired at the end of the season. No joy left to give, I guess.

4 Likes

Has to be a troll. Nobody in their right mind sees manure in the top 4, never mind finishing above us!

Sorry but when did Rob Green become a pundit for the bbc?

Maybe in the adult industry yeah.

Rob’s been smoking the green by the looks of it.

He had an article for himself, he predicted us for 2nd. I think a lot of people are overestimating the effect that Haarland will have, and underestimating the loss of Sterling and Jesus.

Equally, all the female pundits are backing City…

:wink:

4 Likes