Premier League 2023/24 (Part 1)

A draw with City and defeat to Chelsea would be perfect.

7 Likes

If I’m honest I expected to see nothing so I’m pleasantly surprised.

Brentford have looked garbage for most of this season.

Arsenal are as tough as bones these days, aren’t they?

They’re certainly no longer bottlers, but it helps when the refs bail them out. Today isn’t the first time.

6 Likes

True. But a well placed kick can still break bone :wink:

Wasn’t impressed with Arsenal tonight.

Played at home. Very few players not available. Just their second match in 14 days - so enough time to recover and prepare. And the opponent won just one point in the last 5 matches.

Looking forward to see what happens if they reach the next round of the CL.

2 Likes

Arrogance seems to be setting in… Pride before a fall and all that.

3 Likes

The way they dive would suggest weak bones though

Heavy drinking is one of the causes of osteoporosis.

They must be drunk if they think they are going to win the league.

1 Like

You can’t rely on 90% of the teams in this league to put up a decent fight against the top 4 or 5 teams. You just can’t. They basically have no confidence and invariably sh*t themselves. It’s down to us and the other elite clubs to dook it out between each other. Unless of course you’re Cheaty, who just load the dice in their favour during any given transfer window.

It’s Man Cheaty I allude to, just in case anyone is in any doubt. Cheating f*ckers.

4 Likes

Teams invariably give it more of a go against us because they know that they will be allowed to foul our players more or less with impunity.

They know that they wouldn’t get away with such shithousery against City, Arsenal, etc and therefore employ totally different tactics.

4 Likes

Lets see what sort of reaction he gets

“Havertz is a clear, clear dive,” said Frank. "I wish they would just admit it. I don’t know if he has because that happens all the time, every week someone is doing it. I know it happens.
“That should of course been a second yellow and a red card. And then he wouldn’t be able to score the winner and hopefully maybe we would have gained a little bit more momentum, maybe to win the game.”

3 Likes

Frank you need to employ a referee who needs a hair transplant and get your owner to storm on the pitch.

9 Likes

Hoping for a Spurs win.

1 Like

Cross from Sarr was unreal. Nice goal by Maddison.

Villa gone to shit, what on earth are they doing…how much time did Konsa want there?

haha @ManchesterUnited

Yeah, absolutely textbook.

I’ve been disappointed by villa so far. Surprisingly negative but maybe that was by design given the stakes and the desire to prevent spurs winning and leap frogging them. Let’s see if they come out now.

1 Like

Lol @Limiescouse

Never forget who opened this one.

This topic was automatically closed after reaching the maximum limit of 10000 replies. Continue discussion at Premier League 2023/24 (Part 2).