Premier League 2023/24 (Part 1)

How many of you are going to watch El Humanrightsabuserso later? I would rather scratch out my own eyes.

1 Like

No, but Iā€™ll check the result when itā€™s over like Charlie checking his Wonka Bar for a golden ticket.

2 Likes

Hoping for a city loss. Isak and Gordon please put them to the sword.

I love watching baby elephants, monkeys and other wild animals for 90 minutes before the 1230 ET PL match on NBC. And if you blink right at 1230 you might miss the kick-off. My favorite transition experience every Saturday.

Perhaps the sportswashing super-bowl of the 2 richest oil powered clubs could coillaborate with NBC and incorporate the wild animals in a half-time showā€¦and I type this while the Mrs wants the whole fam to take dog for a walk. No, even though our club isnā€™t playing Iā€™m watching this sh*t show.

What the fuck

Should have been 1-0.

Ederson done

Everyone bitches and complains that the flag should go up because he is clearly offsides, and now the GK is injured. The issue I have with this is that if he is not offsides, the flag will definitely go up for City and the goal wonā€™t stand, and that shit ALWAYS happens at the worst possible time for us.

1 Like

The two clowns commentating wanting to re-write the offside rule which has been in effect since the introduction of VAR.

1 Like

Yip and now the officials already feeling sorry for them.

1 Like

Eddie ā€œlittle teamā€ Howe sitting in and trying to bore a draw.

Poor tactical organization from NC. A City goal is inevitable

1 Like

Every point counts.

Iā€™d rip your hand off for a draw right now.

2 Likes

I used to like McCoist as a commentator he was very balanced but these last few games hes picked his horse from minutes 1 and its all you hear.

It wonā€™t be though they cant last 90 minutes playing like this.

9th yellow of the season for Bruno? Tells everything you need to know about HoweBall.

1 Like

For a Newcastle win Iā€™d rip your dick off, play with it till it gets hard, and then give it back to you.

:flushed:

DM for further details.

Not really sitting inā€¦in that sense.
The where and when to press and what zones jto defend and when is lacking for NC

Fuck off 0-1

Point proven games over Newcastle canā€™t get back into this.