Premier League 2023/24 (Part 1)

Well a few were anyway.

Lewis Hall - 19 years old
Alex Murphy - 19 years old
Ben Parkinson - 18 years old.
2 keepers in Karius & Gillespie.

It’s not rocket science to see why he didn’t use more subs looking at the other options, all defensive options. Only thing he really could’ve done is take Almiron and Isak off for 2 defenders, either way they’d still have had to endure wave after wave of pressure.

:face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

Useless fucking shites, I tell ya.

1 Like

Defensive options is what he needed.

Over the last 6 seasons the vast majority of games City loose are when the opposition have a go. Unfortunately 90% of the teams they play are beaten before the game kicks off.

1 Like

Its managerial malpractice.
What he needed at that stage wasn’t quality as much as legs and energy

Exactly…just fresh legs

This Newcastle team is in a state remember our match.

I would expect City to fuck up to Wolves before this lot.

Watching Howe makes U appreciate Klopp more as a manager… He is willing to risk playing kids etc…

1 Like

It might have worked, it might not have…if he doesn’t trust in those other players to come on and help see the game out then it doesn’t really matter nor is it our job for us as Liverpool fans to tell a manager who knows his squad better than anyone else what to do, when to do it.

1 Like

Fuck City. They’re just an aberration. They’re simply an attempt by a murderous, eco-exploitative greedy bunch of cunts, from a dusty backwards area and ideology, to ingratiate themselves with a large amount of thick Western bottom-feeders. The sooner they are smudged from the record books the better. And if they’re not, then they’ve destroyed football, so thanks for that too, cunts.

1 Like

Howe is clueless. Doesn’t even know how they were ahead suddenly and surely had no idea to defend the lead.

1 Like

Why weren’t City presented with the trophy after the game ?

FTR ESPN who said that the entire PL would be shaking because KBD was coming back also said we had the worst summer transfer window in Europe and predicted ManC would win the quadruple before going out in the Carabao Cup the following day.

So the idea that we need to shaking in our boots because The Greatest Footballer of All Time KBD is coming back from injury is ludicrous.

Yes he’s good, but FFS I’d like to remind people that he was also in their squad when we won the PL as well as every single squad in which ManC didn’t win the UCL.

Let’s see how it plays out.

We win our remaining 18 games we are champions.

Shame the fuckers couldn’t hold on for a draw but whatever. I don’t have faith in of them to do it.

1 Like

That was a Klopp quote originally.

Psychology

1 Like

In the States it’s the same coverage. “Magnificent” was used 74 times in 30 seconds.

If the PL “owners” want “their” wallets to suffer significant losses, they can continue to delay making a decision and penalize this club, I mean this oil-State, which infiltrated and took over this space.

To be fair, KDB is class. Speaks well and quality. Hes the only one at City i like and have liked for a number of years

3 Likes

I was wondering what will cheer us up and Everton are playing tomorrow :wink:

1 Like

For all the talk of Howe not trusting bringing on kids from his bench - I think its worth pointing out he had only three players under the age of 29 on the bench.

Lascelles, Ritchie, Dummett and Krafth were older outfield players sat on the bench. They’re not very good either, but the excuse should not be that the entire bench was flooded with tiny children.

2 Likes