Premier League 2023/24 (Part 1)

He’s an excellent footballer.

But slobbering all over him is ridiculous

Also ManU v Spurs!

1 Like

Thats the media for you…but you have to expect it…he is one of the best.

Will they do the same thing when Salah comes back?

Salah is better than he is.

1 Like

Man Utd losing isn’t anything to laugh at when it helps our rivals.

No but they should when Endo does :wink:

But will it be enough? Yeah, I know, I’m one of those easily disheartened, especially these days… I’m having flashbacks of 2018/19 - not taking into account that we’re playing away to clubs like Fulham and Brentford, where we’ve been dropping points lately, or title rivals in Aston Villa and Arsenal, we have Everton and Man United away. I swear we’d draw both games 0:0 if they were played today.

And these corrupt bastards will now go on one of their traditional 10+ games winning runs now since their key players almost never get injured (aside from De Bruyne - who last had a long-term injury in, yeah, 2018/19) and teams almost never have a go at them.

Different players in different positions…not really comparable.

And yes id expect the commentators to hype his return up when hes back

ManU losing is always something to laugh at

2 Likes

City are still favorites. Edersons injury might cost them two points in the next few games.

IMO 7 points from Bournemouth, Chelsea and Arsenal + no significant injuries until then will make us favorites.

1 Like

I wanted Man City to drop points. Oh well. The cheats.

Newcastle weren’t clinical enough, and they didn’t manage the game well enough, and they looked leggy the longer it went on.

The fawning over Man City grates. It’s all being done on the back of systematic cheating, from top to bottom.

5 Likes

Can’t control the future, no point worrying about it.

We have Bournemouth next - we need to beat them.

One game at a time.

7 Likes

Different rules again today for different premier league teams, it’s no wonder city have been favourites all along.

1 Like

Howe is probably the most overrated manager in the League. Everyone could see Newcastle players were knackered, yet he makes just one substitution. He should be sacked because of his incompetence today.

1 Like

This is what I mean by over the top media coverage.

“Momentum?” They’d won two in a row prior to this match and three of the last four, a string of matches that included Everton, Crystal Palace, Luton and Sheffield United.

3 Likes

One win in 7 with 6 defeats. Mourinho is rubbing his hands :raised_hands:.

1 Like

Darren Fletcher and Ally McCoist were unbearable today.

BottleGeordies. Hope you enjoyed your one season in CL, Sandcastle. :joy: Was out during the match and didn’t know the score, but did have the feeling that Newcastle could cause City problems at St. James’s.

Good thing is we took a point off City at their place, they still have to come to Anfield and look dubious defensively even if they are winning, meanwhile we have Alisson and VVD playing at somewhere near their peaks, all the more impressive given everyone had written Virgil’s obituary (plus slow learners like Jason Cundy still spouting such shite).

KDB is back but we’re looking ahead of schedule to where we thought we’d be this season. Roll it on.

3 Likes

Agreed

Nah; he’s still happy to accept his wages from those human rights abusing cheats, which makes him a twat too.

1 Like