Premier League 2023/24 (Part 1)

Spurs are no threat to us.

Utd and Brighton losses would see Old Toilet 10th.

Bring it on, I say.

No international football for Newcastle > laugh about ManUnited.

Not even just that. Like all his teammates, heā€™s very likely receiving payments that the public and Premier League are unaware of that are routed in a very dubious manner offshore to flout PL financial regulations.

Regardless of football ability, how any player could be considered a role model when they play for that club and are a knowing part of the problem is beyond me.

3 Likes

1-0 Villa good finish by Alex Moreno

What the fuck are they checking here.

Ruled out for what? Passive offside?

Ridiculous amount of time taken to rule that out for offside.

The bitters defender too lazy to get up quick and defendā€¦and cried foulā€¦get up quicker u lazy bugger and do your jobā€¦

A way of helping out Man City.

1 Like

David Coote and Paul Tierney find way of helping Man City shocker :astonished:

2 Likes

Haha DCL

DCL hasnā€™t scored since October and they take the piss out of Nunez.

3 Likes

And he doesnā€™t seem to help out defending or chasing backā€¦anorher lazy bitter bugger

4 Likes

He was mine too until he conned that late penalty out of the ref against I canā€™t remember who. I just look at him as another cheat now.

So McNeil didnā€™t break his ankle last week then. A lot of fuss about nothing.

Although iā€™ve had a couple of drinks this afternoon, this Everton game is making me proper sleepy lol

1 Like

AVā€™s Duranā€¦u want to burst into songā€¦

Both sides are behaving like school children now.

1 Like

Handbags at dawnā€¦teilemans v coleman centre circleā€¦or make em stand on the sideline for 3 minsā€¦naughty corner

Like big bloody kidsā€¦

1 Like

Villa have allowed themselves to be dragged down to Evertonā€™s level today.

2 Likes

Goal saving block by Mykolenko there.

Draw is probably the fair result here, Villa havenā€™t done enough and the biggest chance has fallen to DCL.

Hard chance for Duran there which almost crept in at the far post.