Premier League 2023/24 (Part 1)

Neto, who hasn’t scored at home for 3 years!!

Oh.

Well that sucks.

Bugger!!

Wolves have robbed us all of a good laugh there

2 Likes

Utd making a late surge for that last Europa Conference spot, watch out West Ham.

Garbage Wolves :wastebasket:

Corner turned, lads. This is stuff of champions. Their going to applaud the fans after drawing against West Brom moment. Mainoo is the new class of 92. Trusting in kids is the Utd way. Scoring in Fergie time. He has the the Utd DNA

1 Like

Utd are back to their best. So the commentator says.

Really is beyond a joke

1 Like

…7th? :rofl:

Any idea when we can expect the new date for Luton game (which has to be rescheduled due to the League Cup final) to be confirmed?

Just asking, because if we progress at least to the semi-finals of both Europa League and FA cup, the last free midweek slot for us would be February 20/21. Which is coming soon!

The new Everton.

If that’s their best there’s nothing to worry about.

Well there is my birthday week in April and the week before the final fixture.

However we may need both gaps for the FA cup (might hope Man City get to the semi at least) so I think you are right unless we do a Tuesday/Friday/Monday at some point.

If it is that week hopefully it will be moved to the Tuesday as our game that Saturday is midday. Thus giving us giving us only a slight disadvantage.

But as you say it needs a decision soon.

I also thought about that option and it could be in fact possible, but only at the beginning of April.

Let’s hope it doesn’t need to come down to that and we play the Luton match in February already.

We’ll have the league sowed by the beginning of April so not big deal

1 Like

Will you guys just leave the poor pigs alone!

If the Cheaters and the Arse get to the Qtr finals of the CL, the ties are played on the 9th + 16th of April… As they play their PL game on the 30th March, me thinks we could do with them being drawn against each other… this would mean 3 opposing matches in as little as 16/17days. Ideal conditions for them to kick all kinds out of each other, while we quietly go about our own business picking up the points for our title :0)

1 Like

1-0 Spurs. Richarlison

But really, who’s idea is that this would be a good choice of colour?

Horrible, worst I’ve seen in football, sports or ever in my life.