Premier League 2023/24 (Part 1)

i need a shower…

spurs are brendan rodgers lite

1 Like

Surprised VAR didn’t buy it.

Draw’s a probably a fair result here, Spurs weren’t their usual self in terms of control.

spurs are NEVER in control

Minimal contact, and the contact came after the header anyway. Keeper should have come off his line and attempted to make a play on the ball.

To be fair, it was quite an enjoyable high tempo match. Both had a go at each other.

Exactly, ball was practically in the net before any contact comes…it’s a contact that forms based off 2 players trying to reach the ball and Vicario gets there later than Branthwaite.

Spursey

3 Likes

Spurs this season remind me of that first season with Klopp at Liverpool. A collection of mostly average players running suicide tactics. Capable of blowing anyone away on their day, but equally as capable of throwing away a 3-0 lead in the second half. Entertaining for the neutrals, but can be frustrating for the fans.

2 Likes

Thing is Ange has had a summer to prepare, Klopp was picking that up in October.

That Norwich game sticks in the mind as I was visiting Palace, and heard they’d scored a late one. Thinking Liverpool were ahead at 3-2 I was gutted til I checked the official on full time and saw it was 4-3

2 Likes

Vicario, what a cunt. Complaining about a foul on that second equalizer when he was late and by flailing so far away from the ball was far more likely to end hurting Braithwaite than what he was complaining about

If he had come at all, I am sure he would have got the call. But by just standing there and then flailing at Braithwaite, he largely created the contact - and it was irrelevant to the scoring chance.

Luton is going to be slaughtered :pensive:

Embassy visit?

Fuck , sandcunts score.

Fucking pricks…laughing whilst disposing of the evidence…

1 Like

Burnley gonna keep Vincent all season long?

Burnley are utter shit. That big-headed alien-looking motherfucker should fuck off out of football altogether, the cunt.

Kompany just won the Championship on a reduced budget with a record points total.

I’m sure relegation was consodered a realistic possibility by him and their board. Would be surprised if his job was under threat as wordt-case scenario they’ll probably just win the Championship again next season.

6 Likes

Newcastle’s defending is utter shit.

Imagine giving Barkley so much place.