Premier League 2023/24 (Part 1)

Wouldn’t mind Cunha at Liverpool.

Haha

Looks like poch will lose job before Klopp leaves.

2 Likes

Good refereeing from Welch (female ref) straight red on Billing

1 Like

West Ham do not know how to play football from the back they are just a transition team.

Moyseh is such a poor manager

Also applicable

1 Like

Here we are…thick n thicker…go on…f***k off…

:0)

Posted at 15:5115:51

Get Involved

#bbcfootball, WhatsApp 03301231826, text 81111 (UK only, standard rates apply)

SMS Message: The good news for Chelsea fans is that due to the contracts Todd Boehly has saddled the club with these players have got until 2031 to turn it round and get it right. from The Baron

1 Like

When he arrived at Atletico he was touted as the new Firmino. He’s struggled for a few years, but you can see a little bit of the reason he was spoken about that way

1 Like

Chelsea

Will Ferrell Lol GIF

Also does seem to want to take the last defender on. Has a deceptive burst of pace

This season gives me 21/22 vibes :weary:
Will be very close in the end.

I know it’s one game at a time but Burnley, Brentford, Luton and Forest are must win or it’s over already.

3 Likes

I find that you enjoy things much better if you ignore everyone else and take it a game at a time.

I think the league bosses must be starting to worry about City winning the league again. Their USP has been that it is a competitive league but that is patently untrue. Money, and dark money at that, is what wins 90% of the time. Of the biggest draws internationally, Manchester United have been faltering and Chelsea are a joke. We are losing Klopp at the end of the season which will affect some markets (I read a while ago that we are the third most streamed team behind Bayern and Dortmund in Germany).

I think a win for Arsenal or us would probably suit the suits most. Not that they have any sway over that of course…

5 Likes

I’m not too fussed about this.

We will beat city at Anfield and win this damn thing.

And later City will get disbanded as a club

1 Like

4 Likes

Did you also predict us to thrash Arsenal because ‘we beat them with our second team’

2 Likes

Nope. I wasn’t that confident of a result leading into the match especially with Nunez , Soboszlai, Salah , Bradley out.

1 Like

Neto and Cunha really ran Chelsea ragged and put a demolition job on them, I know Cunha got the hattrick but Neto is an unreal player. Absolutely unreal. Still managed 12 assists this season despite missing 8 games with a hamstring injury.

1 Like

Always liked Neto. The problem is his injury history. Has missed long periods over the past few years. Could he cope playing two games a week for an extended period? That’s a question teams would need to look at.

But a quality player.

It’s quite staggering when you look back, poor lads had just about every injury in the book.

Not sure Wolves would entertain any offers below 50m anytime soon, love watching the guy play. Outside Liverpool probably my favourite player in the league.

1 Like

Maupayyyy 1-0

Hahahaland

2 Likes