Premier League 2023/24 (Part 1)

Don’t do it to yourself, mate!

3 Likes

It’s the hope that kills you

2 Likes

Haaland and KDB look awful having come back from injury. We maybe could have some understanding for Trent doing the same

2 Likes

Not a chance, hes one of ours :slight_smile:

1 Like

I refuse to torment myself again by watching these cunts play and hoping they fuck up game after game.

Good luck Brentford, I’ll check the score tomorrow.

1 Like

1-1. just like us, a full brain-melt by a CB dropped the ball at Foden’s feet from 12y out.

I fighting with myself over whether to turn it on and enjoy it, knowing that doing so will almost certainly turn into disappointment and a nagging feeling that it was me that caused City’s turn around.

1 Like

Think this was going out if the defender stays away and doesn’t head it.

I’m not sure what he was doing there.

I had it on for 5 seconds :see_no_evil:

What a shit defensive header that was

Fucking cunt buckets.

1 Like

whoops GIF

they’re being given too much time on the ball. if KDB can be uninterrupted with a ball in that position, he’s going to put it on a plate for someone.

That’s fourth away match this season that they turned around. Shades of 2018/19 in this season, I hate it.

Yup, it doesn’t even matter if Brentford get an equaliser now because we know exactly what will happen.

Sigh…

1 Like

look at them pack the six yard box to start the set play

15 wins on the bounce is all it will take…

Tie No Respect GIF by Rodney Dangerfield

2 Likes

garbage.

Brentford have looked ok going forward, but have defended like dickheads

1 Like

tough matchup.

they’ve decided to do zonal marking and simply collapse when the ball gets played in.

This is not the team you can stand around and defend against. have to be pressing, constantly.