Premier League 2023/24 (Part 1)

We get it, you hate women. And that’s OKAY.

Imo this game is a “can they hold on to a reasonable score line”.

Idrissa Gueye with an early yellow. This will be more awkward now.

Coleman and Ashley Young on Everton’s right. Huge combined age.

Inevitable

He’s big mates with Jones and Cody already

Fuck sake…I chose to sleep in this morning so turned this on only 5 mins ago.

Scud.

The ol’ Limie Reverse Midas…

Again…

1 Like

Unfortunately yeah.

Best hope now is for Everton to keep it 1-0 and send everyone up for a corner in the 97th minute.

Fortuitous the way the ball ended up at Haaland’s feet, but KdB has caused new problems with his movement as soon as he came on.

Petition to ban @Limiescouse from watching City games?

1 just 1…that’s all you have to do…

Well that was a bit shit …fgs

He’s a beast…:roll_eyes:

An absolute cruise in that second half for City. Everton have barely managed to get out of their half.

why, or why, 10 more? Goal difference?

City struggled to get a clear shot on goal till 71 minutes. Typical of them when they go on these long winning streaks, that they manage to get the goal somehow.

Wasn’t me. I resisted the temptation.

If only we could have played better against Arsenal and maybe got a result. With Haaland and KDB getting matching and back to form, City will finally become close to as good as we expected them to be when the season started, most likely.
I have a sense of lost opportunity tbh. We really should have left them trailing with more points.

1 Like

Yeah why watch them? It’s like watching a poorly directed thriller that frustrates more than frightens

And enough with hoping that the charges will be appropriately tried. Let the leaders of the PL, the UK and UAE Governments enjoy their cigars together.

3 Likes

At least we know what we have to do.
Beat the cheating cunts in Anfield and match all other results.

3 Likes