Premier League 2023/24 (Part 1)

Solankeeeeeeeee!!!

Hahahahaha

1 Like

Wheels have fallen off, connection between fans and manager long broken. West Ham have the players to play some really good football and I think the fans know Moyes isnā€™t the one to deliver that. He probably shouldā€™ve left after the ECL win.

Several weeks of Arsenal doing this looking at their fixtures unless Newcastle get some players back.its criminal to show so little at home.

Iā€™ll chuck them out of my fantasy team

Some exclusive content which I donā€™t know how Iā€™d do without in my life, as a viewer. F*cking age of voyeurism.

:man_facepalming:t2:

Moyes should be sacked alone for bringing Phillips to the club.

Kalvin Phillips will still start for England at the Euros

Burnley play Havertz offsideā€¦from a throw in :rofl: 5-0

Still boring yourself with that triple? Fair play Rambs.

Should turn into the Wolves game to see some beautiful Wolves attacking football. Pedro Neto is insanely good.

2 Likes

Make that 5 with the goals racking up. How have they not had many injuries when theyā€™re playing around the same 9 players each game.

1 Like

West Ham :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Nice day for our former forwards so far - Dom and Awoniyi both scoring what look like key goals in good wins. Sterling for the Trifecta?

1 Like

I wonder if heā€™ll celebrate the goal? Will he remember to be as restrained as Ric-chicken-littleā€™arlson

His Everton side had a consistent reputation for being tough to break through but there was a lot of variability with their final placings each year. Some of that was probably duecto the decline in scoring but still the sides were not all that consistent then.

1 Like

How many minutes will Spurs get this week to score 2 goals?

Wilson to bag a brace in stoppage time.

Other than Arsenal this has been a great set of resultsā€¦Forest winning is fab, Villa winning and Spurs losing is fab, Newcastle losing is fab, if alien head gets the sack off the back of this itā€™s fab, over to Chelsea.

*Newcastle not winning.

2-2 Newcastle :worried:

Rodgers hahahaha.

Ultimate bottler.

Yeah well done on that :see_no_evil:

He yoyoed through his 4 years but then stabilized well towards the top of the table afterwards. It was the years around the 4th placed finish. His first full year in charge he got them up to 7th and then the next 3 years they went from relegation fight to CL chase to relegation fight (before ultimately finishing comfortably midtable after a late season run). Once they got through that they were very consistent being in the European spots.

1 Like