Premier League 2023/24 (Part 1)

Must be nice to go every week without picking up an injury eh Mikel? We’ve had more in 10 tens than you’ve had your entire managerial career.

1 Like

That worked :ok_hand:

i quite fancy Chelsea to get something against Man City the night. :hand_with_index_finger_and_thumb_crossed:

Even a 1-1 would help…or 0-0…

West Ham the only away side to lose today. If that’s still true after the late game we will be very happy.

2 Likes

Chelsea 95th min winner and then Palmer Sterling & Chilwell all to pull up with hammies after sprinting across the length of the pitch to the plastics to celebrate would be ideal.

A physically bruising draw would be fine, or a physically bruising win for the original plastics. Several sending offs would also be welcome.

1 Like

I would like a bruising draw, with plenty of crunching tackles,

1 Like

It would have been awesome if the weather could get a lot worse.

1 Like

Only reason I watch the el plastico is because I don’t mind seeing either of these teams lose…but I do have to bite down of my lip when I say come on you fucking blue Chelsea shit.

4 mins in and I’m bored already Robbie…gonna make some tea.

1 Like

Add some more swear words between the fucking and the shit, it helps.

1 Like

Even if they won the cup next week this ship needs a complete refurb and I don’t mean another spending spree.

Seems to have taken Man Utd 9 years to understand this, though with Radcliffe boasting big spending again I’m not sure if they’ve learnt.

C’mon Poch, you tubby bastard.

Get it done.

2 Likes

Darwin buries that.

Shit

Jackson you are fucking shit mate.

Such a nothing finish.

Fucking hell a one legged blind man would have scored that.

Chelsea should be up

Both he and Gusto flubbed that terribly. Looked sunday league with how bad those touches were

When Man City appeal it’s usually 25% at best