Premier League 2023/24 (Part 1)

Murphy isn’t making this any easier…

(No idea why I wrote Jenas then…)

The narrative after the Arsenal loss was that it had become a two-horse race between Arsenal and City. Even with us still sitting at the top of the table🙄.

1 Like

what’s the beer?

I also have a bottle of Dalwinnie winter gold in the cupboard that I am scared to open,

in case I end up in a right bloody mess,

plus young snotters will probably wake me at 7am looking for feeding…

1 Like

Brooklyn Lager.

The perfect hoppiness for my delicate palate…

3 Likes

ahhhh, its mid morning where you are!

I you are Luton, you are thinking that you have a greater chance to take points off Manure than us, so therfore your need to put your eggs in one basket Luton, you know it makes sense!!!

2 Likes

Thought we had 2 clear ones today but also Brentford should have had 1

1 Like

Made it to MotD and Guardiola is his normal drama queen :face_vomiting:

1 Like

No disagreement here. Still said ‘oh fuck’ when I saw the replay though.

1 Like

One of the nicest Scotch’s I have ever had!

2 Likes

Get well soon @Magnus

5 Likes

How’d such a sweetheart become such a mercenary?

Cheaty (24 games, 53 points): United (H), Liverpool, Arsenal (H), Villa (H), Spurs

Arsenal (25 games, 55 points): Sandcastle (H), Chelsea (H), Cheaty, Villa (H), Spurs, United

1 Like

She was out ‘at the match’. I’d calmed down a bit when she’d got home. Fucking lovely though. :+1::nerd_face:

5 Likes

What a horrible little cunt Mason Holgate is.

Dirty dirty little bluenose prick. Sheffield deserve to go down and Wilder the sack for playing him.

3 Likes

Learned that tackle at Everton

Should be a 5 match ban.

1 Like

It’s wild that there’s any interest at all in Holgate in the premier league. Not only is he vile he’s fucking shit too.

2 Likes

The proverbial turd that won’t flush. Once down, won’t come back.

3 Likes

Hopefully the same happens to the club that taught him this fine art. I saw the tackle, I had an immediate flashback to Pickford’s on Van Dijk.

2 Likes

It is wild how he was able to feign shock when it was even called as a foul (to the boos of the home crowd). There is absolutely no way he did not realize he could be off when he made that contact.

3 Likes