Premier League 2023/24 (Part 1)

One we all saw coming, now confirmed. Immediate new managers bounce starting tonight would be very much welcomed.

One comeback too many? I just hope his wife and family convince him to stay retired this time.

2 Likes

Perhaps, when I initially heard the news Palace were bringing him back and he accepted that it’d be a short term resolution until the end of the season and then Palace would go on to find someone new. No one would’ve complained and he did very well to take them from 3 points of the relegation places to 11 points clear. Saw something where only Pep, Klopp and Arteta were above him for those final 10 games.

2 Likes

Say what you want about him but he’s an absolute machine to have been doing the job he does at his age.

He deserves a happy retirement. All the best to him.

8 Likes

Nasty tackle that by McNeil. Lucky to get away with no punishment.

If that effort by Lerma would’ve found the back of the net somehow, I would’ve got up off my seat and applauded for a whole minute.

Ashley Young off the line…

The Everton fans are so miserable. You love to hear it.

Everton could barely garner a shot there.

Everton are really bad. Palace should be about 2 up. Managerless Palace with their 4 key players missing.

Fucking go on Ayew lad. Get in!!

1 Like

Small arms isn’t getting to that.

Hahahah loving the time wasting by Johnstone…how do ya like it now eh?

1 Like

Ffs. Johnstone so shit.

Out the Sean Dyche playbook that.

Only one winner here you suspect

1-1 about right.

1 Like

Everton’s next 6 games look like the world of fun.

Apparently they hear their verdict on the appeal.

guilty on all counts GIF by Oxygen

1 Like

Let’s hope so, has to stick to have any hope for the game in this country.

2 Likes

Brentford playing the Cheaters later today…
Lets hope they return to winning ways after the demolition job we served up to them.!
C’mon you Bees :0)

2 Likes