Premier League 2023/24 (Part 1)

2–0

Ruled out

Fuck sake Dave

Someone put him on mute

Set piece masters cannot even get their last gasp past the first man :rage:

Shit bugger arse…

Home against Brentford is not where anyone would be looking at for them dropping points. So I guess lets just take solace in that this is a seriously unimpressive version of city

3 Likes

Not sure if City are in power saving mode or had Saturdays match in their legs. Brentfort were gassed after 70 minutes.

1 Like

Yeah, the safe bet is to look at City get a 1-0 win in third gear and assume they have 2 more gears to move into for March and April when they really need them. But the more I look at them the less I think they have it.

2 Likes

Oh gawd…not this set of dickweeds again…

2 Likes

Arsenal travelled across Europe on a Wednesday night so surely they are playing on Saturday 12:30h, right?

In all seriousness it’s still going to be fun to watch on Saturday night against a well rested Newcastle team.

If Bournemouth would be playing like Brentford and Luton played against us I’d fancy them to get something against City. Can not see it unfortunately.

Think Solanke will score his most important goals for Liverpool on Saturday.
He gets a brace in a 2-1win…

3 Likes

Predicting that Dom will be totally lost in that match.

2 Likes

This is comedy in Germany

Like a bit of an extended 12.30 kick off win. We’ve done our job we will still be top come Monday and we might have a cup.

I have zero expectations from both games but see what happens.

1 Like
1 Like

Why does it need to happen now anyway, especially when he’s still active and not really old near the end of his life (it can be late or too late at times). All those statues everywhere… seems a bit rushed to me.

1 Like

Dead and 10 years I always say…

Saves any issues that might come to light.

Dead? I didn’t even know he was sick!

Bayern Munich = death