Premier League 2023/24 (Part 1)

No I mean that’s how they should do statues and name stuff

I know mate it was a joke.

3 Likes

Gone too soon, Norm.

The greatest there ever was.

Reminds me of that tragedy.

1 Like

That’s a shame because if there’s one thing London is short of it’s a statue of that mouth-breathing halfwit.

2 Likes

Jack Nicholson Yes GIF

1 Like

Once again ManU are crap

2 Likes

It’s embarrassing. Being dominated at home by Fulham and looking absolutely clueless without their 19yr old figurehead.

1 Like

It’s like @PeachesEnRegalia said.

They’re shite.

Nostradamus, that bloke.

2 Likes

Man United have been utterly shite in almost all of their matches so far, the problem is other teams not taking their chances against them, and United inevitably shithousing a scruffy jammy goal to nick the points.

5 Likes

Ulsterdamus.

1 Like

2 Likes

Onana motm thus far

Villa putting a whopping on the Forest lads.

1 Like

This is it… there is nothing new about that comment above.

I wonder if Ratcliffe has figured out yet that Rashford and Bruno are the biggest problems this team has got.

SHHHHHH!!!

Fuck’s sake…

1 Like

That’s a new one on me. Getting booked for being aggressive in the challenge, even though there was no contact. If there wasn’t a foul, how can the player challenging for the ball be given a yellow?

Ah, OK. The answer has arrived. It can happen when you’re playing for the away team at Old Trafford.

2 Likes

The dialogue around that casimiro foul is bonkers. “Just an honest coming together”…He launched himself into a challenge, missed the ball and fully headbutted an opposition player. If that was a challenge on the ground and he was that late and made that much impact it would be a straight red. Why we give such leeway to aerial challenges is something I’ll never understand, especially when they are far more dangerous

2 Likes