Premier League 2023/24 (Part 1)

Just like Harry the Bastard’s old trick of deliberately backing into defenders when they jump to head the ball away. He knows what he’s doing, knows that it could seriously injure the defender, but the refs let him away with it every fucking time.

1 Like

No it wouldn’t. He’s a Man U player.

1 Like

If only Fulham had a decent final pass, they’d be at least 2 up

They’ve had several clear-cut chances and haven’t taken them. This is what I mean, a person might look at United’s goals conceded stat and think they have a decent defense. They don’t, just teams lose their bottle when they get into a good scoring position against them.

I understand why he didn’t make it here, but Wilson is such a lovely footballer. Just then he picked up close to the right touch line with two utd players trying to box him in. He skipped around them then sprayed a 60 yard diagonal right to iowbi’s foot on the other touchline

2 Likes

It’s well set up for a final Rashford ( omg he’s worldclass ) moment in the 91st minute

Goldbridge is going berserk about how shite he is.

I pray the actual club never catch on.

Southgate hasn’t

There we go.

Get in

McTominay will probably pop up with a shitty late goal or two and start the next 5 matches before Ten Hag realizes he’s fucking shit again and moves him back to the bench.

Most expensive squad in the world, by the way.

Totally fair thus far

How did these pricks go to Villa Park and get 3 points?

A 19 year old starting ahead of your record signing…that’s pretty harrowing.

Oh No Wow GIF by Manchester United

No shots in the second half.

Shots.

Not shots on target.

Shots.

3 Likes

We’ll likely never know…

I have missed these afternoons the last month.

1 Like

Message on the bbc about that kid starting…”when will utd learn you cannot win things without spending…”

Episode 5 What GIF by Law & Order

1 Like

Because Villa started the season fantastic, have greatly overachieved with a fantastic manager, but is not a stable top team and so have had 3-5 games in a row where they haven’t played like early in the season. I don’t find it strange, their squad is not that good or strong. They have overachived and if they some how manages 4th, it would be an epic result for them come end of the season.

I don’t think you should judge a team like Villa like you judge Manchester City or Liverpool. I think we should also be stricter to Manchester United due to their squad and money. But Villa should get judged differently.

1 Like