Premier League 2023/24 (Part 1)

They set up to play negative shithouse football, and it worked.

Expect the same at Old Toilet in April.

1 Like

Yes!

Great question.

FFS

I actually feel better about going there. It’s rarely as easy as 0-5, but they’ll have to have a modicum of a go which could play into our hands.

1 Like

Fucking hell.

Didn’t ask for your life story…

:kissing_heart:

If ETH is still somehow managing them, they won’t be having a go. City are going to embarrass them, leaving them with no hope of the CL, so he’ll revert to trying to save his job. Shithousing a 0-0 at home to the league leaders will seem like a good result for him.

haha @Magnus

1 Like

Fulham arsing about here. Probably going to concede. Watch.

Wilson you idiot :roll_eyes:

Utd fans cheering a corner like they’ve just won the PL :grin:

1 Like

Brighton shitting the bed.

I look at the bottom of the table and find it interesting. I want Luton to make it. Unlike most here, I also want Everton to make it. I think it is good for us and them to have the rivalry and the big games which the derby’s actually are.
But who do I want to go down ? Difficult, but Burnley and Saudi Arabia. Other than that, I don’t have a team I want to go down really. Maybe Everton will be the one, but if so, I hope they get up again after only 1 season below.

Yeah, they have been frustrating

Fergie to just called his bitch Howard Webb.

Called it.

From celebrating trophies to celebrating Harry Maguire equalizing at home against Fulham. How the mighty have fallen.

Wilson you knob.

3 Likes

It worked. 9 minutes added.

1 Like

Utd getting contributions from players who aren’t good enough…not the worst

Should be ruled out though for mctominay’s attempt.

Fulham have gone to pieces.

1 Like

This is what I’m talking about though, Fulham should have already been out of sight with the chances they’ve had, but somehow United can serve up utterly fucking dreadful football for 85 minutes, then spawn in a couple of jammy goals late on when the oppo has tired out. It’s not sustainable at all, but it’s very fucking annoying.

3 Likes