Premier League 2023/24 (Part 1)

Posted at 16:5416:54

Post update

Man Utd 1-1 Fulham

Bit harsh from Chris Sutton, particularly when you consider the bigger picture.

But Bernd Leno didn’t cover himself in glory with the equaliser, that’s for sure.

Has Leno stroked Adama Traore’s shoulders? His gloves have been smeared in grease, it seems.

Another parry is unpunished this time, but Manchester United are going full throttle now.

:0)

Back to Eight Hags I guess.

Alex Iwobi.

What a treasure.

What happened to Short Hands

Well, there actually was a jammy late winner, but… :alien: :alien: :smiling_imp: :sunglasses:

4 Likes

The ol’ reverso…

4 Likes

Even Brighton ended up with a result. Such a fair Saturday.

1 Like

you all know were im off to:

tv shows 90s GIF|100%x100%
#90s #hop #skip #tv shows #father ted #father jack

1 Like

About time they lost a game they deserved to.

3 Likes

https://twitter.com/Mobyhaque1/status/1761436118111674752

Please tell me how this is not a red card. I know that Man United players - and England international especially - are usually given plenty of leeway by Prem referees, especially when it’s a season preceding World Cups or Euros, but this atrocious. Oh, and Lukić is a youth product of Partizan, so there’s double the reason for me to give red card to this thug - who also went on to score the equaliser.

1 Like

Don’t jinx it now…

Am I mad or did Garnacho grab the ball expecting a free kick in the build up to Utd’s goal?

C’mon you Cherries.

4 Likes

They should announce they’ve upheld the original decision on that appeal now just to boil their piss more.

He is just too slow of an oaf though and follows through. It’s ugly, but I am not sure it is a clear red . It’s orange imo. Sometimes you get a yellow, sometimes a red, depending on where the ref’s bar is.
I have certainly seen many such challenges with only a yellow.

Bad one as there is force behind and it is late but I’m not sure it’s a red, he goes over his foot.

Gilmore received a red for less, in the Brighton game today. Too subjective, these decisions.

I just howled.

https://twitter.com/FulhamFC/status/1761436652176650478?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^tweet

3 Likes

Sooooooo… Uniteds corners took the wrong turn? 360 again?

Its a red
No other action required

1 Like