Premier League 2023/24 (Part 1)

Nice to see Man Utd lose. And after a bit of a wobble lately, Villa won well. I want Spurs to win too but just saw they don’t play until next weekend. (I messed up my fantasy selections as I only have 9 players playing this week, oops).

Man Utd are crap, but they were somehow building up a head of steam, and Spurs and Villa were coming into view. Hopefully Man Utd finish no higher than 6th and spend next season in the Europa.

2 Likes

Yeah they were supposed to play Chelsea.

Lee Dixon confidently predicting that Man City will “probably” destroy everyone between now and the end of the season. I guess we will see Lee, but I’ve no idea where your confidence in this years Man City team comes from.

2 Likes

United was never back, they are still shite.

4 Likes

Cheaters with their usual drag-down-scream-for-the-opponents-foul defense

:incoming_envelope: :red_gift_envelope: :email:

1 Like

FFS, BBC commentary is a tough listen. You’d swear the City team had just solved world hunger and found a cure for cancer…
Not Listening Fred Armisen GIF by IFC

Francis Benali

Former Southampton defender on BBC Radio 5 Sports Extra

Looking how Bernardo Silva receives the ball under pressure, how he turns and keeps possession he would keep a ball off me in a telephone box - he is that skilful!

Ugh…

Good dive from Stones

Ffs absolutely dreadful pass, should have been a tap in.

Final passes have been brutal. They playing well other than that.

Ffs close

1 Like

Finally they get one right, and he misses the target. City spawning another win here.

1 Like

Predictable. Teams having plenty of joy getting into scoring positions against city, but not taking their chances.

We should have the beating of this City side next month. Easy.

Shit bastards. How Solanke has scored so many alongside these bums is beyond me.

1 Like

Fixed it.

Shitcunts.

City have ridden their luck in a lot of games this season. That ends at Anfield.

2 Likes
1 Like

Shit bugger arse…thought it had been fixed…bugger bugger bugger…cheating gits

Predictable result not sure why people get angry.

1 Like