Premier League 2023/24 (Part 1)

Agreed. This is a team that lost 6-1 away.

EDIT: We beat them 4-0 and 3-1 for crying out loud.

2 Likes

It’s not very convincing, again. Now it gets interesting. United, us, Brighton, Arsenal and Villa their next five. Even Anfield aside, I don’t see them taking max points from the other four games.

1 Like

They’ve gone off the boil last few weeks, at least we improved our GD on them.

We just have to keep winning our games. We can’t rely on others we never have got anything from them.

2 Likes

I’m annoyed coz I thought Bournemouth mightput up a fight…1 goal that’s all…1…

There is a reason they sit 14.

2 Likes

IMG_2868

Been waiting for Arsenal vs Newcastle

Only watched the last 20 minutes.
Alan Smith gushing over City, and saying fair play to the home side for hanging in and making a game of it.
In the 20 minutes I saw, Bournemouth were all over them, looked like City were hanging in there

Man United are more likely to get anything from City than Brighton - and neither will get anything out of those matches, mark my words. I think that only Liverpool and Arsenal can take points off them but it depends on injuries and suspensions.

Also, Foden’s ability to score goals that help them get single-goal margin victories is very underrated - he did it in 2018/19 and 2021/22 and he’s doing it again this season. That doesn’t bode well for our prospects, especially with all the injuries that have piled up.

Arsenal lining up with their strongest XI (for about the 200th game in a row), City could’ve gone with their strongest XI if they wanted.

Must be nice eh? Cunts.

& to top it off Newcastle have that fucking dufus in goal for them.

1 Like

City play Spurs that’s always a bit of an odd one for them.

Villa will also provide a game. Brighton and Man Utd less so.

There are teams that will provide contests I won’t say they won’t win but let’s see. Ultimately however we can only rely on ourselves.

It remains that if we win 12 league games we are champions

1 Like

[quote=“Nikola, post:9320, topic:3595, full:true”]. I think that only Liverpool and Arsenal can take points off them but it depends on injuries and suspensions.
[/quote]

City have dropped points to us, Chelsea, Palace, Wolves, Arsenal, Spurs and Villa this season. Teams are more than capable of beating them.

1 Like

Karius starts for Toon !

Karius in goal for Newcastle. Hope he has one of those prime buffon matches tonight.

1 Like

Any reason?

I read buffoon then :melting_face:

1 Like

It’s Anthony Gordon’s birthday? Shit, no way! How rude of me.

Happy Birthday Anthony.

You ugly diving ginger twat.

Now go bag the winner.

1 Like

How old is he…. Could be anywhere between 20-67.

save karius, save karius

Fucking hell this Newcastle defence is garbage.

1 Like

90…well he looks it

1 Like

trippier done??