Premier League 2023/24 (Part 2)

Saka pretending he’s injured for about the 5034th time in his career.

3 Likes

At the away leg at old toilet, they were 2 goals up already…

Why hasn’t the ref forced Saka off the pitch he walked back on the pitch then went down, so not seriously injured

Cheating …wasting time…ignoring ref…sour faced injured look…and acting like a baby…

Declan Rice showing that 100 million value compared to Antony…

Allez Allez Allez…what planet are these people on…???..you have to earn it ti sing it…

Does Ten Hag shop at Oxfam ?

Arsenal won but looked poor today reckon they will bottle it

Well that’s 99mins of my life I’m never getting back.

Be hilarious if City won it on GD by tonking the Hammers…better yet they tonked Spurs meaning a draw on final day would be enough.

Time to watch our u21s batter Spurs.

They look so confident they’re going to win the league… poor guys

Well, Arsenal bought well and they are in the running for the title. LFC lost steam towards the end…

As for post season, Man City should have the book thrown at them for that 115 charges…

Arsenal bought well.
And have had a really fortunate injury record over the season.

1 Like

They have also played, what is it, something like 11 fewer games than us this season?

1 Like

I would also say they played with better cohesion and rhythm over the course of the season.

All said and done however, they will likely go another season without a trophy!

Wow, I never thought about that. That’s roughly one CL semifinal run’s worth. That said, Saka gets off injured in every match and starts the next one, so maybe their players are more resistant to injuries for some reason. Or maybe our players have used up all the bad luck for the entire league.

1 Like

They have an extremely thin squad and were really lucky with injuries.

Not expecting Arsenal and us to finish the CL league phase among the Top8 teams which means already four more games compared to this season until mid February.

Both teams surely have to add some players to their squads.

1 Like

They have had hardly any injuries which is a big help

2 Likes

https://twitter.com/TrollFootball/status/1789719396820062216

1 Like

If it comes down to between Arses and Mancunts, I rather the latter continues adding more trophies with the possibility of everything collapsing when their cheating is no longer tolerated in an alternate world, than having one more egoistic shorty who will think he is going to be the next big thing in football.

1 Like

If city win it, as they now look incredibly likely to, I think there will be some element of just deserts for Arsenal for how timid they were in their approach in the recent season defining game with them. A draw was an acceptable result, but it felt like it was an approach that didn’t acknowledge the modern reality of facing down such a ruthless point accumulating machine as city. It’s the difference between losing while giving it everything you have vs losing while having plenty more in the tank in a way that will leave endless questions about what might have been. Their approach should haunt them all and hopefully now it will

3 Likes