Premier League 2023/24 (Part 2)

Ange Postecoglou will “never understand” any Tottenham fans wanting their own team to lose even if it helped deny Arsenal the Premier League title.

He does not understand what a miserable embittered lot they are. Hoping their own team lose. Thank goodness none of our fans would ever want us to lose.

Don’t speak too soon.

1 Like

‘Hope we don’t beat Everton today so that Rodgers finally gets sacked and we can bring in Klopp’

Am I also miserable and embittered? :grimacing:

1 Like

No surprise there…:roll_eyes:

we beat blackburn with king kenny at the helm. handed the title to the scum. they couldn’t hit the pacific ocean with noahs ark. blackburn won it.

there was murmurs in the crowd but we still wanted to win.

I look around this forum and i see people wanting us to lose. The title needs to be won not handed on a plate.

Clubs around the world have been accused of going a bit ‘spursy’. Some posters on here could use the words ‘a bit spursy’ in their bio’s.

2 Likes

like a rottweiler :joy:

The integrity of the game demands you try to win. That basic premise has to be sacrosanct, or the game has gone.

Then at that point, let the chips fall where they may.

1 Like

Arsenal winning will bring all the insufferable Gunner twats you know out in force, gloating and giving them something else to yammer on about for 20 years like the ‘invincibles’. It will be awful…but that is all part of the appeal of the game. They hated it when we won, we hate it when they win, cycle of life.

Citeh winning yet another title under the continuing stain of their cheating and falsehoods is a metastasizing cancer, barely even enjoyed by their plastic ‘if you are happy and you know it clap’ fans.

There is a difference.

3 Likes

No, you are German as well.

Yeap, I’m with many wise minds on here. I want the cheating regime to win everything. Every trophy. Every year for 2-3 more years which is the likely timeline for the inevitable settlement to be reached.

Why would I want Arsenal and the London establishment to have it easy and relax their attempts to point out the cheating that has destroyed the integrity of the game?

Let every club feel the pain we felt on at least 2-3 occasions.

2 Likes

That’s like wanting Putin to win in Ukraine and then invade other countries just to prove, what everyone already knows, that he is a ruthless fascist dictator. Nah not for me. Come on Arsenal.

1 Like

No it’s not. This is football. A game that’s been taken over by some regimes to sports-wash crimes and other questionable activities. The cover-up that’s under way by Sky, TNT and other benefiting entities must stop.

2 Likes

:expressionless:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

https://twitter.com/hooliganscz1999/status/1790247343238840561?t=aK2Bab1mgM5GyTGSxUyPFw&s=19

I thought the title deciding games were on the weekend….

It would be hilarious for City to lose v Spurs only for them to win on the weekend and Arsenal lose.

I’m in the I hope Arsenal don’t win it camp.

I don’t want either of them to win the league but I think I’d like Spurs to take fourth place from Villa after last night.

I’d like Spurs to take fourth place from Villa after last night.

I just don’t get this kind of pettiness.

I want Liverpool to win everything.

After that, I don’t care who wins what as long as it isn’t a sportswashing club.

If it’s between two non-sportswashing clubs, then whichever one isn’t Chelsea or Man United.

5 Likes

I don’t mind arsenal winning.

But their fans will be unbearable.

This year should have been ours.

So what? They’re fully entitled to celebrate if they win it. I’m sure plenty of our fans are unbearable too when we win things.

Besides, how many Arsenal fans are there where you live?

2 Likes

No way to put this kindly.
We fucking bottled it!!