Premier League 2023/24 (Part 2)

Next year. Trust me.

Trust Rule GIF

60000 mouses in the Stadium.

Oh hang on, think I may have heard about 4 City fans chanting City.

Well Hojbjerg did his job, Vicario hasnā€™t had the memo yetā€¦

I went to a Liverpool game against Chelsea which could have handed Man Utd a chance at the title and it felt a bit like that.

1 Like

I could care less about the North London rivalry crap

I care about mobilizing the whole country to stand up against the theft of the game we love by the oil sports washing tycoons

And unless they win it all over and over again and ratings drop, the pressure wonā€™t mound

1 Like

And to rub further salt into the wound were the total clusterfuck efforts and results v United and Atalanta in the cups.

Imagine a final v Leverkusen and City to send off Klopp. What a piss poor last few weeks.

1 Like

City seem a bit afraid tonight.

I almost fell asleep so turned it off

Iā€™ve just accepted that City are going to screw this up, Arsenal will win the title, and their fans will go on about how Arteta has matched Kloppā€™s PL tally, and winning it in front of fans too.

1 Like

Man City are boring

1 Like

The most impressive thing about this run of results city are on is that they have done it while rarely looking particularly good.

1 Like

City have had a Liverpool first half, only thing missing is a goal for Spurs.

Impressive how Haaland has found that goal scoring formula because the 5 times or so Iā€™ve watched him the last 2 seasons, heā€™s been completely useless.

This is one of Pepā€™s least good sides

1 Like

For some reason, I couldnā€™t shake off the feeling that City might drop points tonight, mostly because it would be another finger in our collective eye - you know, not being able to overtake them twice in direct title races, while they slipped up to mighty Arsenal at the very end of the season (and to their biggest rivals, no less). So far, itā€™s going that way.

1 Like

Iā€™m sure theyā€™ll get on the performance enhancers at half time

Everton to the rescue on the final day it is thenā€¦

Theyā€™ll keep the score down to 5 while City smash West Ham by 8 to win the title on goals scored.

Spurs drawing means theyā€™re out of the CL and hand the title to their rivals.

Even when the intention is to pull a Spursy, they find a way to fuck it up.

Just waiting for spurs to be spursy

We didnā€™t bottle it. I saw an exhausted outfit drop its level and drop some crucial points. And the points dropped to bad decisions, which all teams have to an extent, is a LOT worse for us, such that some sort of inquiry is justified.

As for this game, I still think Man City will win it.

I find myself preferring them to win the title than Arsenal, but only because of the weirdness of it just being another tainted title that will hopefully be thrown in the dustbin, once this discredited era has an asterisk next to it.

But obviously Arsenal, as a club, are massively preferable to Man City cheats. And if they win and their fans give it the big 'unā€¦ well, itā€™s what fans do and I can live with that.

1 Like

1-0 Haaland

Go put the kettle to boil and miss the goal.

Fucking unbelievable.

Oh the KDB to Haaland for a tap in special, jolly good. Hooray!