Premier League 2023/24 (Part 2)

Ortega save won City the title

1 Like

Yawn, another void season.

1 Like

I thought spurs player got the ball…and doku play acted…

1 Like

Arsenal fans were getting so cocky, so sure they were going to win the league. Now they know how we felt, on the last day of the season.

It was always going to be Man City, wasn’t it in the end. They weren’t playing that well at the beginning of the season but they always seem to manage to get the game by the scruff of the neck and win ugly.

5 Likes

They certainly are ugly…coz boy oh boy when it comes to uglies they have em…

1 Like

Not sure if ederson would have saved that

Odds now very much in City’s favour, but there does seem to potentially be some hubris brewing with our coverage making it sounds like this was the decider and all they have left is a procession.

2 Likes

Can anyone remember a character in a comic in the 60’s 70’s…Claude Hopper…well shit bugger he keeps appearing on tv…oh no its Beluga boy…

City to lose and Arsenal to miss a pen in the last min to win the game, you know, for the lols.

Congratulations to Aston Villa on confirmation of fourth.

7 Likes

Did the Spurs fans really sing “Are you watching Arsenal?” after conceding the goals?
What a sad fanbase.

7 Likes

See you have to understand this is the greatest achievement a lot of those fans will see in their life times…we don’t call them the Everton of North London for nothing you know.

1 Like

If it was anyone other than City, I’d more wholeheartedly agree.

Warning! Viewer discretion is advised.

https://twitter.com/TrollFootball/status/1790481152760861026

Wtf is wrong with him…

Coke dick itchy

Is this where he’s scatching his bits…

Toto brings on an 18y/o Moore to perhaps take the Mikey off a Manchester City, with $100m pounds worth of Grealish sitting comfy on the bench.

And this is supposed to be football?..

Postecoglou was captured on video arguing with a Spurs fan in the stadium, while two home supporters were filmed doing City’s Poznan celebration shortly after the opening goal.

“The foundations are really fragile,” the Australian said. "The last 48 hours have shown me that.

“It’s inside the club, outside the club. Outside, inside, everywhere. It’s been an interesting exercise. It’s just my observations, mate.”

Advice from a fellow red. Leave now Ange. It’s over. You deserve better than that.

5 Likes