Premier League 2023/24 (Part 2)

8 will do considering Arsenal aren’t winning all 9 and neither are City.

Dracula vs Twiiiice Wednesday

2 Likes

I had this strange vision just now, of entirely shapeless man on a horse (Well, I don’t know what you look like in reality) but with a wide brimmed hat and a long straw in his mouth. There is some earily western style music playing in the background as he trots out the gate on his hourse, movie subtitles coming up on screen, saying: 9 to go. Only 9 to go-

Think of it this way, it’ll be all the funnier when they get knocked out in the groups again.

2 Likes

Shhh

I really don’t mind if they get an EL spot. Just strains their squad that bit more, without giving any sort of corresponding attraction for recruiting.

6 Likes

Never say never. They’ve been riding insane luck all season, good chance that runs out and they lose 4 or 5 more from here. Including against us, obv.

3 Likes

I am Norwegian and so I look at any qualification for European tournaments as an honour and an achivement and will always do so. But I get the point of playing more. Disagree that it’s not attractive to play in Europea though. If so, that is something that is only true for very, very few players and managers. It’s more an English “fan of Top 4 clubs” pov imo.

5 Likes

Yeah, their performance indicates 12th at best. Just insane luck.

3 Likes

It’s a crazy season what with Chelsea not achieving 4th as they should according to Ponch.

2 Likes

You mean like the highest paid squad in football?

They might fluke their way to the CL through the backdoor again, although I doubt it. They’re just completely stagnant now apart from that aberration of a season last year. They just don’t worry me at all anymore.

1 Like

I don’t think it is true even for all of them that they would not appreciate playing Europa. Everyone wants to play and dream of winning, the Champions League. But failing that, Europa is prestigious for most.

Anyway, wish everyone a very happy Easter. I don’t care if you celebrate it or not, if you are religious or just use it as traditional family time; have some good days; all of you :heart:

12 Likes

It’s been a wonderful day.

Happy Easter to all.

11 Likes

The fucked thing about this PL is that we should have been atleast 10 points clear had it not been for the refereeing instead of 3.

3 Likes

After the right results today…time for easter egg n a cuppa…

3 Likes

Somewhat feel this is too many.

Fuck me. 200-odd posts on that shit match.

The forum’s gone.

5 Likes

Endo and Nunez are on 8 yellow cards. Two more in the next 3 league matches and they’ll be suspended for two games.

But what happens if they reach their 10th yellow after matchday 32?