Premier League 2023/24 (Part 2)

The whole thing just disappears. A bit like the Purge. Kick whomever you like

1 Like

Youā€™re kidding, right?

No. Something to do with integrity of the gameā€¦not wanting players being suspended for key games. You know, because wins count for more points in the last 6 games of the season.

The match was so shit, we needed something to entertain us.

2 Likes

I canā€™t see Nunez or Endo getting to 38 games without two yellows so Iā€™m rather happy with that rule as long as they donā€™t pick up more than one in the next 3.

2 Likes

I canā€™t see Endo going one game without a yellow to be honest.
Love him though.

3 Likes

I can but all the PGMOL guys canā€™t.

1 Like

With Curtis back we can probably rotate well enough.

1 Like

Is he back? Missed that.

Back in team training according to Klopp last week so canā€™t be far off now.

2 Likes

Might make sense to keep Endo on the bench against Sheffield atleast. Sheffield is bottom of the table. Grav , Soboszlai , Jones should be more than enough to see the majority of the game through.

Nunez should be fine.

1 Like

Heā€™s our most unpredictable player. Literally anything could happen. Might get a hat-trick, might chin the ref, might strip naked and do the Watusi.

5 Likes

If he was that unpredictable then heā€™d be sold in the summer.

I have to admit that I had to Google it

:joy:

5 Likes

Why? His unpredictability is part of his greatness.

3 Likes

Get him to play in a Man City shirt. Problem solved.

4 Likes

Iā€™d be up for the last oneā€¦ sorry Dom.

Shame we havenā€™t a no mark ref for Sheffield United as they usually donā€™t ref games silly.

1 Like

It would automatically make him a fraction of the person he is.

https://twitter.com/RidhaYahiya/status/1774818079261741504

2 Likes

I am surprised by Artetaā€™s timid approach.I think Arsenal wins that match if they play on the front foot.You can beat City with that approach this season. Villa did it and we would have done it as well if it wasnā€™t for a poor finishing and PGMOL.