Premier League 2023/24 (Part 2)

I doubt anyone would visit their as a tourist

Thatā€™s the joke

I was going to say that there is an airport there but then realised that we are talking football again.

We scraped a draw, so I expect that the answer is that they donā€™t offer you three points on a plate.

Immortalised, of course, by Lorraine Chase:

3 Likes

Itā€™s funny, I was just watching a documentary about advertising in the 1970s and that came up along with Leonard Rosseter and Joan Collins. For some reason, I always thought that they advertised the same product, although apparently the profile of Luton Airport did very well out of it all.

My only memory of Luton Airport is that my keys made a rather unfortunate shape in the X-Ray machine and they thought I had a gun with me. Itā€™s odd, but airport security staff are actually quite pleasant when they think you actually have firearms on you.

2 Likes

Home they pushed Arsenal to the wire and though their points are similar home and away they have conceded 10 more on the road.

1 Like

Happened to me when I was 12ā€¦on our way to Solva only to pass their team bus on the road going the other way (we were in the wrong).

Who are you calling clueless you self proclaimed legend?
Face off outside Anfield, tonight, be alone.

1 Like

Arsenal with 5 changes.

The effort from their high octane performance on Sunday must have taken it out of them

Kamala Harris Judging You GIF by Saturday Night Live

2 Likes

Yeah Saka hasnā€™t made the bench.

Hopefully Lutron can minimize the goal difference.

Itā€™s a shame for us that they arenā€™t playing away to Luton tonight. I watched the end of the reverse fixture, Arsenal scored with virtually the last attack as Luton gave them a really hard time. Donā€™t see it happening at Emirates, though, even with all the changes.

1 Like

3 absolute shit games, not sure I fancy watching Brentford so might just order some chinese and throw on sex and the city.

1 Like

Starting a PL game as a league challenging team with Havertz, Trossard, Nelson as a front three is wild.

1 min and no goals, go Luton.

Arsenal won their last 8 matches when Pawson was in charge.

Yeah, the Luton Tourist Board is a very hopeful, albeit futile, organisation.

Martinez ill :pensive:

10m, yes!