Premier League 2023/24 (Part 2)

Agree in principle. I am not celebrating, I am however chuckling more than a bit and particularly due to circumstances.
And chuckling at rival’s misfortune is part of the game :slight_smile: As long as there is no real malice, I am all for mocking each other (which is also why I don’t criticise rival fans for mocking us). All good sport.

2 Likes

That one was actually spicy ! :rofl: :sunglasses: :love_you_gesture: :bomb:

1 Like

That worked a joy, was hoping for an equaliser.

2 Likes

Daily Mail working a bit slow. Maybe a long toilet break

1 Like

Utd more losses than the top 3 combined, that’s wild. They didn’t even manage that under Moyes.

1 Like

Enjoy the day, my friend. No one is guaranteed tomorrow. Don’t overthink it :grinning:

4 Likes

I’m not. I’m having my girlfriend visiting and I’m just in for fast banter for 15 min really. Back to her now.

Tada and take care ! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Approximately 0.5 before Goldbridge’s chair hits the camera whilst shouting “I don’t want to do this anymore.” I didn’t think it could exceed my expectations, but it did. :joy:

Here it is at the correct timestamp/you’re welcome:

3 Likes

Only benefit for us is the injuries to be honest.

2 Likes

ETH - “We deserved to win, we dominated. If it weren’t for the 2 pens we would’ve won”

1 Like

If it wasnt for the 4 goals we’d have won 3-0

2 Likes

All which came down to the injuries we have at the back, if it wasn’t for all our injuries this season we’d be 5 points clear of the league leaders.

1 Like

Its a strong argument. Extend his contract and let the man cook.

2 Likes

2 Likes

I think it’s hard psychology to get over that when your next match is in less than 72 hours.

2 Likes

That too but the benefit of those injuries will help, seems Varane was rushed back too quickly.

We have to go at them to be honest.

1 Like

This is the biggest thing. I think we often go to old trafford too respectful at times. They’re a mid table club, get after them like one

2 Likes

My belief has been for some time that 90 points will win the title. I also thought no side would get 90 points. But maybe we will.

The maximum number of points we can get is 94, Arsenal 92 and ManC 91. Given the remaining schedule, I believe ManC has a much better chance than Arsenal of getting to 90+.

For ManC to reach 90+, they have to win every remaining match. They might do that, but this is the worst ManC side since Pep’s first season IMHO.

For Arsenal, they can hit 90 with 8 wins and a draw. Given their away fixtures, I’m very skeptical this will happen.

For Liverpool, we can lose one to get to 90+. Or win six and draw two. So I think it’s important that everyone not lose their minds if we experience a bump in the road to the end of the season.

3 Likes

I don’t even who to laugh at more. Chelsea who after going into 2-0 lead only again to be weak and go 3-2 down or Man U who conspires to do one better by losing the game in the latest possible time in a PL match :rofl:

1 Like

GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon