Premier League 2023/24 (Part 2)

Confirmed that he’s not a Liverpool supporter or else he would have had an erection in that clip.

He did.

Crooked umpiring cost us many more points.

2 points lost against Chelsea (A)
2 points lost against City (H)
2 points lost against Arsenal (H)
3 points against Tottenham
2 points against United (H)

Not to mention Virgil and Macallister Reds which weren’t red cards.

4 Likes

only city will win all their games. THey normally struggle v palace but this palace team have a ton of injuries. Only team i see possibly stopping them is Spurs as Citys other bogey ground.

1 Like

At least it gave Goldbridge a chance to get his PJ bottoms onto the screen :0)

1 Like

As I have posted elsewhere, City’s longest winning streak in the league this season is six. They will only win all their remaining games with the help of the refs.

3 Likes

Something I would never usually do other than our games, but just watched the re-run of Chelsea V Utd, purely because I knew the score.
Wonderful stuff :grinning:

Side note:-
One Chelsea supporter went to all the trouble and cost to hold up a Chelsea shirt with 19 JUDAS on it in the vain hope that Mason Mount.
A. Sees it.
B. Gives a fuck.

Everything about that club is truly horrible.

2 Likes

When you look at their remaining fixtures, I think they’re the side with the best chance of doing so.

But going to Spurs won’t be easy. They are vulnerable on the counter, and Spurs do that very well. If they drop points in that match, the title really is ours to lose.

If I look at the remaining matches, I think a “reasonable” expectation of what the table would look like at the end of the season (FYI this is not a prediction) being ManC 89 points, Liverpool 88, Arsenal 85. That’s why ManC dropping any points is hugely consequential.

1 Like

Also, City are accumulating points at their lowest pace since 2019-20. IIRC, they have either the lowest or the second lowest goal differential after 30 matches this season than any season since Pep’s first.

Doesn’t mean they can’t win it, of course. It does mean they haven’t been this all-conquering machine like they have been in the past.

Sure but I think we have to expect Cheaty will win the next 9. Which means we can only drop 2 points and with Arsenal still in the mix we really need to keep that buffer as long as possible so can’t drop those points at OT. Our best chance of Cheaty falling off, IMO, comes from us being relentless and them perhaps dropping points while prioritising QF/SF games as they feel we won’t crack. If we give them a sniff they have the experience and quality* to just keep winning. Arsenal don’t have that pedigree obviously and I think the relentless seems even more important with them as they look likely to crack if we can get another couple of points gap on them.

*Plus brown envelopes

2 Likes

…plus CL games

Not Moving Wake Up GIF by Travis
Palace

Just when you hold out some hope Palace will nick a point… You read what their supporters believe :0(

Posted at 11:4311:43

Get Involved

#bbcfootball, WhatsApp on 03301231826 or text 81111 (UK only, standard message rates apply)

Mathew: Nothing has changed at Crystal Palace and it feels like Roy Hodgson is still here. It was a waste of time hiring Oliver Glasner for a team with no goalscorers. Should have kept Hodgson and got relegated gracefully.

Peter: Palace are heading for relegation. Too many players of the next league down - which they will do OK in next season. Good luck, but get some talent spotters who know the job of a Premier League scout!

At the very least, hopefully Palace don’t roll over and be three down without Shitty even breaking a sweat. Make them at least work a little for it.

1 Like

Get In Matetaaa

2 Likes

Going to be a long match for Palace…

Oli Glasner you tactical genius.

Oh…5 more of those will do

Fuck sake Palace too early, they’re going to murder you now.

John Stones with the turning speed of an oil tanker