Premier League 2023/24 (Part 2)

Super low block, and frustrate. Use the pace for another counter.

That should be the plan, Requires a ref not to give Shitty free kicks etc.

No such thing.

2 Likes

Pep would love to lose hereā€¦then declare City are out of the title race to the mediaā€¦then watch City win it by 20 points :zipper_mouth_face:

Another counter, but a poor pass. Got to do much better there. Could have been 2-0

Was tempted to watch but judging by first 10, City will win easily

What a goal KDB

This is going to end 6-1 or the like

Yup. They seem to be creating a chance with each move. Add KdB magic (albeit with a slight deflection), then best not to watch.

Hahahaaland

Jordan Ayew looks to have aged 20 years in the past 2.

Petulant spoilt brat is Haaland.

I think he has the most smackable face in the PL

2 Likes

I donā€™t know how you guys handle the tediousness of watching City play. I turned it on for 3 minutes, started hating football and turned it off.

Iā€™d rather watch Sean Dyche teams anyday.

3 Likes

Just on the off chance that they get a drubbing

I genuinely think he has regressed. His movement doesnā€™t seem as good (or dynamic) as it was a year ago. He seems to spend most of the match standing in between the opposing centre backs, trying to sit on their shoulder for a run. When he arrived, he seemed to often run a flare pattern around the 20 meter line, sort of running to the corner of the penalty box, occasionally forcing a switch on the defenders if the winger came inside. I simply donā€™t recall seeing him do that lately

1 Like

Heā€™s overcoached, like all City players not called De Bruyne (who I am convinced Guardiola wants to overcoach but heā€™s just not receptive to it and heā€™s too good to keep out the team).

5 Likes

Just in case Michael Edwards calls me for a scout report.

Truth be told, I watch till Shitty go ahead. I may watch it longer if the opposition is making a good game of it. Usually that means switching off after 10 minutes.

The only reason to watch a City game is to see the blatant difference in referring applied to them and us.

The contrast is remarkable.

1 Like

Canā€™t believe City paid 100m for Grealish just to get 30 free kicks a game

1 Like

Eze needs to get his head up more. A pass was one for a through ball. When you only touch the ball once in 20 minutes, got to be fully switched on.

Pep rubbing his head as if he needs his next fix.

1 Like