Premier League 2023/24 (Part 2)

That’s not a real reason.

Games aren’t won on paper or on form.

Just one game at a time, win that next one win that and so on.

1 Like

Pretty sure the only restriction if this kind of clash presents itself is that the Premier League game can’t be televised live.
It can still be played.

1 Like

Fuck cheaty. We just have to win all seven games and hope Arsenal drop something somewhere. Forget about Cheaty and their matches.

1 Like

Everton get relegated due to points deduction and we win for the same reason - there’s something circular and clean about that outcome!

Everton are playing Arsenal on the last day of the season. I’m hoping that they still need a point to stay up because the cognitive dissonance of potentially helping us to the title will make some heads explode.

4 Likes

There is already big discussions about them making a show of it and wanting the side to walk off in protest :joy:

3 Likes

Best scenario would be them losing late on with one game going their way and us drawing only for us to score late on to win the title and say Luton to also get a late winner to send them down.

1 Like

Premier League has announced they have approved the adoption of Semi Autonomous Offside for next season. However, it wont be ready to start the season with :joy: :joy: :joy:

1 Like

Sounds simple enough…nothing can possibly go wrong.

How does it work? The new technology uses 12 dedicated tracking cameras mounted underneath the roof of the stadium to track the ball and up to 29 data points of each individual player, 50 times per second, calculating their exact position on the pitch.

1 Like

When I read this, I immediately get suspicious (especially the word Semi). That might be another way to nicely screw up decisions…

I hate it when they mis-spell my name. FFS get it right people.

Villa playing tonight will hand Arsenal a huge advantage for Sunday.

Like that season when Cheaters played them in the last game.

1 Like

Doesn’t much matter what Arsenal or Villa do if we serve that performance up again.

2 Likes

I hope Villa play a full team and give it a good go. When they played Man City recently it felt like they almost threw it, and played a second string side.

Still expecting 5th to qualify for CL.

Villa are 11 points ahead to 6th.

But United have one game in hand and play Bournemouth, Sheffield, Burnley and Palace next.

Hope Emery knows this and they try to get a point on Sunday.

Premier League Football GIF by KICK

1 Italy 18,428
2 Germany 16,785
3 England 16,750

Looks close at the moment.

Can’t see us or West Ham boosting that.

Villa take a narrow lead, assume Man City will go through.

Arsenal who knows.

1 Like