Premier League 2023/24 (Part 2)

Also worth pointing out that he’s done that against his former team.

2 Likes

Confused as to why VAR don’t inform the referee, Spray Tanned Orange/White, was guilty of simulation… book the fucker

That a good reference for him…

1 Like

Yellow card offense not reviewable by VAR.

On a similar note, white is a cunt

Thanks for coming to my ted talk

2 Likes

Forced to do this.

1 Like

Spurs Forest game been entertaining.

Murillo almost scored a goal from deep in his own half, then scored an own goal after getting his feet in a muddle trying to defend Werner’s square cross.

Forest break with Elanga (Udogie caught upfield out of position and VDV not able to recover) and Wood with a brilliant first time finish.

Forest with another break leads to Wood smashing the post from about 2 yards out after Vicario spills the initial shot.

& now a deflected cross off Aina clips the top of the bar.

Got the Baseball on, had enough of Football today.

I gave myself an hour to be angry but feeling somewhat better now, and despite all that I’m still a fan of the game in general; really don’t watch any American sports except occasionally football/hockey. Knowing that Spurs are level at half when I only saw 1-0 up makes it debatable. Can’t have football withdrawals. :rofl:

Hell of a goal by Van de Ven. Just smashed it roof of the net.

Porro adds another with a well taken half volley, that Wood sitter at 1-1 looking ever more costly.

Chelsea draw again.

That 4th place isn’t any nearer.

RIP Joe

2 Likes

Suffering from dementia, I am glad he is at peace now, it’s a horrible thing.

4 Likes

Looking at the remaining fixtures for all 3 clubs in the title race.
Spurs will have a big say in where the title ends up.

1 Like

I hope so because we play them at home, the others play them away. I think thats a bigger stumbling block for the other 2 than us and even with that said i think Spurs are our biggest chance of dropping points. Many people worry about the 3 away games on the bounce but Fulham are rubbish, West Ham won 1 game of their last 5 and Everton are Everton. Im confident of our run in, not so sure Arsenal will drop points though even with their tough fixtures (they are looking really good).

The only 3 free midweeks left for the Spurs-City game to be rescheduled are the two slated for the CL semis, or the last wednesday before the final weekend. I imagine even if they get knocked out by Real those CL semi final dates wont be viable as UEFA don’t like that sort of conflict. That means it’s almost certain to be on the 14th or 15th of May. That makes me very uncomfortable as there is a certain feeling of inevitability to City getting the points they need that close to the end of the season if they really need them. And Spurs might be in a nothing to play for situation by then.

2 Likes

They would allow it if Man City where to go out, they relax it for the Quarters and Semis.

Anyhow if we are perfect or near it we won’t be winning it. If we are perfect up to that point they will be 4pts behind.

While I agree at least we are ahead of cheaty. I actually think Arse could win all 7 and, if they do, we aren’t making up the goal difference. All we can do is keep winning and hope the pressure gets to them both.

More worried about City getting in a winning streak.

Arsenal will screw up because they are Arsenal.

I’m more worried that we will go on a drawing streak.

That’ll be all down to @gasband if we do