Premier League 2023/24 (Part 2)

You may be right, but I’d follow Dulwich Hamlet before I’d follow anyone else.

There’s no place we’d rather be.

2 Likes

Funny old game, football.

I might be in the minority but im hoping City win the league. The sheer arrogance from Arsenal fans this last 2 years has been truly appalling.

1 Like

This club is more like Dunwich at certain times, it’s just horrors everywhere when you least expect them.

Villa have dominated the second half and thoroughly deserve the win. Arsenal have actually been worse than us, at least we created numerous chances to score. They’ve done nothing and it’s been a good day for City.

So are we 100% ruling Emery out the job next season then?

Cheaty will only be winners until they strip them of all titles and demote them to the Isthmian.

2 Likes

I can’t be doing with Arteta equalling Klopp’s PL legacy nonsense which will inevitably be spewed if Arsenal win the league.

1 Like

Liverpool :handshake: Arsenal

City’s turn next round of fixtures I guess, gotta keep the drama up…

Arsenal bottling it in solidarity with us.

I’m not sure whether that’s funny or if it makes me even more furious that we’ve absolutely wasted the last two games. We had such an opportunity, but we’re now effectively relying on Ange to do a job on both of them and for us to find form in a ditch.

6 Likes

Join Us Mystery Science Theater 3000 GIF by MOODMAN

Stranger things have happened

1 Like

Glimmer of hope. Win wvery game and we still have a chance. Don’t see city slipping up though, and dont see us winning all 6, unless by some miracle we win in Bergamot and it gives us the lift.

2 Likes

5 weeks (6 games)

Argue Seth Meyers GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

Spurs have these 2 at home and have to come to anfield. Could be important :pray::prayer_beads:

3 Likes

Really not sure how I feel after seeing that result

1 Like

Could you DM me next weeks lottery numbers?

Spurs winning us the league would be absolutely unreal.

It won’t happen lol

I guess Arsenal should be worried about getting 4th now, right?