Premier League 2023/24 (Part 2)

not so much cliches. more statements of truth. based upon this season city are not moving the ball with same incisiveness and there less gaps because haaland doesn’t drop into midfield to link play… so defenders fin d his general positioning a bit more straightforward. city end up making extra passes a lot.

Arsenal waste a lot of time especially when leading which means they get less physically tired.

based upon the games we have lost with the chances we have missed having played a lot of thursday sunday. meaning we played after the other 2 teams. we’ve had the opportunities to be ahead in this title race.

we can only blame ourselves imo.

1 Like

Just realised ever since this thread went to “part 2” we’ve been shit.

2 Likes

Not in the mood.

2 Likes

change it to part 1 again

1 Like

Sure it happened last season as well :joy:

I see the influence of ee cummings

1 Like

As long as you don’t think its the influence of E ecstasy.

1 Like

The moral of the story is to post less.

2 Likes

@Alright_Now_Legend i owe you 5 pounds. i am E E Cummings

EDIT: the profile picture now means i can be slightly mistaken for @cynicaloldgit

1 Like

Dream on.

1 Like

20 year old Chirewa starting with teenagers Barnett, Fraser, Holman, Ojinakka and 15 year old Okoduwa on the bench for Wolves today.

1 Like

@klopptinho

1 Like

Another shit day of football.

Arsenal play a Wolves team who have half their 1st team missing. City will play a Brighton team on Thursday night that has an injury list in double figures. We play Fulham today and they literally have their whole squad available.
The football Gods fucking hate us.

As for drug testing I’d be looking at Abu Dhabi if I was looking at anyone. Kyle Walker, 34 in a few weeks time, just back from a hamstring injury and out-pacing Vinicius Jr in extra-time the other night. Plays 90 minutes at Wembley 3 days later, fresh as a fucking daisy. It’s insane, De Bruyne another one, nearly 33 and constantly looks like he’s blowing out of his arse but just keeps going and going. If they had a manager who has had accusations of drug abuse follow him throughout his career I’d think there was something amiss…

That’s fine we usually do shit when they have half a team out.

Everton- forest is a comedy of errors, very entertaining.

VAR in being an absolute shambles shocker.

that should have been a penalty against the Ev, everyday except on Sunday apparently.

Blatent pen that

Damn, big miss by Gibbs White.