Premier League 2023/24 (Part 2)

They’ve had strong shouts for 3 now. The odds on not getting any based on xP must’ve been pretty handy.

Oh please bring on Origi. What a Sunday it would be, if he could stick a dagger in the Ev.

Everton have been getting away with running through Forest players all game.

Oh well, go goal by McNeil.

Fuck sake. Even with the additional deduction, with these 3 points its really difficult seeing any of the bottom 3 catching them now.

Looks a bad 1 this, hope Beto is alright.

West Ham getting absolutely pumped.

Fantastic equalizer from young Rogers. He looks good. I know he’s more of an Elliott than properly home grown, but it’s an impressive succession of young players coming up at Villa in recent years

1 Like

God damn.

& yes that is there official account before anyone checks.

https://twitter.com/NFFC/status/1782056187652960764

Whether anyone agrees or disagrees with what they’ve done or how they’ve gone about it, you can’t really argue with it.

Something drastic needs to be done about officiating in this league, it can’t go on.

3 Likes

Fuck me, can’t wait to see the back of that bunch of moaners

1 Like

:rofl:

This is the bit they absolutely should be ridiculed for

Far less of a homegrown player than Elliott is really. West Brom youth player, moved to Man City at 15 and there were massive expectations but he never really settled there. Had a decent loan to Lincoln then two really bad ones to Blackpool and Bournemouth.

His move to Middlesbrough looked a bit like last chance saloon, even at 21, but he found something he’d lacked for several years and sparked for them (although still worth mentioning that his FA Cup form far exceeded his league form) and Villa signed him 3 months later for £10m.

Its surprising to see him resurge so quickly. Maybe being at that moral, soulless vacuum of a club was sucking his enjoyment out of the game for him, maybe something clicked mentally that he was going to throw his career away when he moved to Boro or maybe its just a purple patch that Villa have gambled on based on his well-known talent as a teenager.

1 Like

You can understand the frustration given two of the three decisions were pretty much nailed on penalties and it does seem genuinely a bit mad to have a Luton fan on VAR.

They contribute to the bad decision making more than most clubs. They employ Mark Clattenberg to go out in public and criticise other referees.

As much as it would be funny tonsee Everton go down, I really am very quickly feeling that Forest are an absolute cancer of a club.

4 Likes

@cynicaloldgit issues a statement for Forest about PGMOL. Well written.

They were all pennos imo. Maybe VAR just putting their boot into them for Clattenburg.

when it comes to refs performances and VAR the premier league is enigmatic - to put it mildly

I think Forest should take it up the arse and shut the fuck up.

Like we do.

I didn’t see the game because I won’t watch Everton, but they were three nailed on penalties, in my opinion.

2 Likes