Premier League 2023/24 (Part 2)

IMG_2935

When you put it that way, it does sound kind of desperate.

I watched the Arsenal game with a friend. Great football by the gunners. Very nice to watch. But if they win the Premier League just above us, I would hate them for a while. If they win the Premier League just above City, that would be very nice. Then again, we can still win, despite everything, and that would be far, far better. But if we can’t win in the end, it better be Arsenal who does it…

1 Like

I don’t know who can pass like Odegaard in LFC other than TAA…

Oops

Can someone explain to me why the arse are getting such a wankfest this morning?

Yes, they thumped their London rivals quiet comprehensively last night, but I would expect most premier league teams to have scored 4 or 5 against the back 5 that Chelsea put out. They did what was proberbly the bare minimum expected.

If Chelsea had been honest, as honest as they were on Saturday they wouldn’t have been hammered.
They truly are a fucking disgrace.

Odegaard doesn’t have TAA’s range of passing.

1 Like

Odegaard won’t pass much today.
He is covered in a secretion from Ally McCoist last night.

Disgusted Steve Carell GIF

whats your point?

its just that im so used to you being negative…are you saying TAA and Odegaard are two unique players? are you saying only Odegaard is in the same ball park as TAA…

Any particular club ?

Sutton United.

If we don’t win tonight and on Saturday, it won’t matter what Spurs do on Sunday.

1 Like

Yeah this has got a bit boring now.

We are still in the race so what you suggest is the alternative just give up?

1 Like

Yeah and I wrote let’s win our 5 games and let’s see what happens.

Getafe liked your post.

Think it would be unlikely, considering the 2 players are both 19, he is 22.