Premier League 2023/24 (Part 2)

I guess it’s a sign of the general disinterest in football after our tiring season, this place looks empty even though it appears that we will have our first relegation of the season today.

Sheffield United look dead and buried.

2 Likes

Should have gone months ago.

I might tune back in if you have a final day relegation battle.

Or Liverpool do so badly they threat from Spurs in 5th

Ooooff, go and find the highlights to watch Schlupp’s equalizer for Palace. As beautiful a strike as you’ll ever see

Hahaha United drew at home to Burnley. Onana finally punished for coming and cleaning out an opposing player.

2 Likes

Odds steadily improving that all three promoted sides will go back down. Forest won’t get anything tomorrow, but this was a weekend where Luton in particular might have climbed out of the relegation spots.

1 Like

Toney with a huge miss. The prick does well to spread himself tbf but imagine if that was Darwin. 1000+ posts how he should be crucified.

1 Like

Not sure if you are talking about his football or gambling here.

Christian Bale Wow GIF by ProBit Global

2 Likes

How shit must Luton be that they got thumped to these fucking junkies.

100% offside, do you jobs VAR.

That second half barely resembled a football match.

I think Luton for whatever reason have gone.

Maybe it just happens sometimes. Only chance of them going down is Forest getting more points deductions.

Which the PL I feel at this point would love to do.

Shame Chelsea are absolute garbage as if they beat Villa we’d probably secure CL.

Though if Arsenal win tomorrow it has the same effect.

thats tight

Darwin Nunez 🫱🏼‍🫲🏾 Nicolas Jackson

I agree with him, they fucking are entertaining…just not for the reasons he’d want.

https://twitter.com/BBCMOTD/status/1784275400559878310?ref_src=twsrc^tfw|twcamp^tweetembed|twterm^1784275400559878310|twgr^|twcon^s1_&ref_url=

https://twitter.com/BenDinnery/status/1784263345727492490?ref_src=twsrc^tfw|twcamp^tweetembed|twterm^1784263345727492490|twgr^|twcon^s1_&ref_url=

Take a moment to feel sorry for the post/crossbars and row z if they played together :sweat_smile:

game against villa is going to be so much fun

good goal

About as dynamic as my nan who has been dead since 1998.

In fact her plant where we buried the Ashes blooms every spring so she probably is.

God bless her soul.

1 Like

Clear foul. Correct call in the end.

A bit like the foul on Mac Allister which wasn’t called against City.

1 Like